Mental Support Community

This article really tells it like it is

Powerhouse8000

Sick of it. Sick of waking up in the morning not wanting to go outside because I hate who I am. Sick of feeling sexually inadequate because of who I am.

I've been tortured by these feelings for about ten years now. Please make it stop.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/13/black-woman-always-fetishised-racism-in-bedroom

The vast majority of people, in all countries and from all cultural backgrounds, enter into relationships with people from the same racial, ethnic or cultural-linguistic group. But in Britain, black people are far more likely to enter into interracial relationships than other people of colour. However, it’s not a case of black people entering into a rainbow of interracial relationships; the statistics show it’s black men entering into relationships with white women.

That creates, in simple terms, a shortage.

When even a left-wing media outlet admits that men and women and people of different races are unequal, that really speaks volumes about what's going on, doesn't it?

I said I was going to try to forget about race. I was tortured with this for years and years.

That fact that I am 6ft 3 tall, arguably not bad looking, with a relatively muscular build, broad shoulders and a 7.5 inch penis means NOTHING to me - because my self esteem has already been destroyed beyond all redemption, time and time and time again.

Nothing can make me feel positive about being white and male. Nothing at all. Sorry.