Mental Support Community

I’m going to a Taboo Sex Show in Friday

Griz

With my gf. We went a couple years ago(When we had been dating for about 5 months) and it’s difficult usually for me to talk sexual, and I barely said anything when we were in there. I bought a girth enhancer there, but I didn’t want to say anything cause I didn’t want people to see me buying it cause I thought they would all judge me for buying it. I’m sort of getting the same feelings again now that we will be going again. I’m going cause she wants to go, and I want to mention about getting another, better extender, but I don’t know if I should say anything to her cause she might be annoyed I’m bringing up the size issue again 

Hi @Griz, I've never heard of a "Taboo Sex Show" before but it sounds like an adult toy and video store, which we have plenty of in Texas, or an online adult toy retailer. I've bought all types of extenders and enhancers in my life and I've never had much luck with any of them. They all seem to have "issues" that make them less than ideal to use.

My wife also didn't enjoy them so most were only used once for these reasons.

I just wanted to give you my experience with them.

You must let us know how it goes (and give us every little detail including your feelings and your wife's feelings).

And can someone explain exactly what an extender is? I imagine a strap-on like thing that attaches to your dick, is that what it's like? And how does the male get pleasure from it? Is it like a flesh light kind of thing?

@Griz  omg..i bought a girth enhance as well. it looked perfect but there were issues. first, it's very tough to maintain an erection with the added weight. Mine was silicone and......PINK so that didn't help. When it did go on it kept getting smooshed down so it was difficult to penetrate with it. Wife also said it felt weird.

I recently bought this vibrating penis ring and it has been magical. Wife loves it and so do I. i bought the SVAKOM one on Amazon cause i thought it had the best reviews and best of all...everyone complained it was too tight so i knew it would at least fit me. We use that baby all the time. She gets on top of me and does her thing, problem is she only lasts about a minute with it before she cums and i can't finish that fast. 

I do highly recommend one of those. First time wife actually has been initiating sex a lot.

@PDXsUnHungAndUnsungHero, an extender is basically like a silicon "condom" for lack of a better term. It has typically has a few inches of length it adds by having a fake penis tip on the end of the extender.

There are differing designs out there but the last one I bought added girth and length because the silicone sleeve was fairly thick.

The concept sounds good but they're problematic for various reasons and I personally couldn't feel anything using it.

My missus hated it with a passion, she'd make me take it off after a few minutes. To be honest she doesn't like any toys, although she quite liked the buttplug but the fucking thing melted into another silicone toy lol, don't ask me how but they both melded together to make an ungodly buttplug fleshlight frankentoy. They must have gotten bored in the bag lol. 

Well, was at the show last night. I was more comfortable this time around. A bit. But I also had a few drinks to get me more comfortable. It seemed more toned down then last time. But also every sex kind of vender that was there basically sells the same thing. We actually ended up booking a chiropractor appointment while we were there lol. Got a mini spine test done and my neck alone is all fucked up. 

Anyways, we ended up getting a mystery bag, which is staples together so you don’t know what you get until you buy it and open it. As we did the last time we went. There was like 3 vibrators in it, a sex game, some margarita glass with a penis shaped thing in the middle of it. And a bunch of lube. As we went along we checked out a seminar by Dr. Jess(smoke show) about pleasuring a guy. After that we continued walking around and there were people being tied up, swinging on swings, performances from groups on the main stage. As the night went on, I had a couple more drinks, I didn’t mention about the girth enhancer again, but a cock ring sorta caught my attention. So, we ended up buying a couple of those for me. We will give those a turn in the near future. I read up on it a little bit this morning and it should help me perform longer, and actually perhaps get a fuller erection. So I might even gain a little size from it. Which would be interesting. 

I want to open it up and try it and measure lol, but I don’t want to open it without the gf. Maybe actually, we could do a comparison without the cock ring and then with! See if there is a difference. 

So yeah, just a brief statement from last night. 

Anyone care to ask questions, I’ll answer! 

• 3 weeks later...

We have now used a couple of the cock rings a couple times this last week. Both times we put it on when I was already hard(you’re supposed to put it on when it’s soft or semi hard apparently), she could feel a difference the first time from one of my veins. The second one is a little more thicker of a ring, and she instead felt a difference and said I was definitely more hard and when she put me in her mouth, said I felt bigger. 

So next time we use it, I want to ask her to take a measurement of me before and during the time I have the cock ring on. See if there is any actual difference!

I’m usually fairly decent at staying hard after I’ve finished, and i didn’t notice with the ring on, but I have only had it on twice and wasn’t looking for that. Probably will notice now though lol. It hasn’t helped in the performance part for me, I’ve still finished within mins. First time, we hadn’t had sex in a very long time so I wasn’t too surprised. But last time I lasted a decent amount of time.