Mental Support Community

Can't stop comparing myself to my best friend

I know it's ridiculous and pointless to do so but I just can't help it, I'm 6.5 inches bone pressed my best friend is 7.5 inches bone pressed and I can't stop thinking about it and I don't know why or what to do

I know I should be happy that my penis is statistically above average (I'm fat so my NBP is only 4.5 inches) but I just feel inferior to him and all I can think about is his penis and how girls would much prefer him over me, only advantage I have over him is in height, he is 5'4 and I'm 6'3, I know height is also important to girls but I throw that out the window and tell myself it must be great to be him with a big dick

It just adds fuel to the fire of my suicidal thoughts, I know it's irrational but I can't stop thinking about it and it's scary

4 hours ago, peter said:

I am the same i am always comparing my self to others. With me i think it was when  i was abused by an man when i was 9. Has some think like this messed with you mind, like mine ?

Nope I've never been abused or anything this just sort of started happening in the last year or so