Mental Support Community

Why do some men get all the luck?

JS202

I've just heard a friend has met a woman on the internet for sex, this is a guy who never put any effort in, never approached or talked to women and didn't seem interested. Yet he's been posting stupid things on some dumb internet forum and literally gets an attractive women sending him messages asking him to have sex. He said she even paid for the hotel room.

Why is it some men put in so much effort, ask women out, send hundreds of messages to women online, improve themselves yet never get any luck and are forever virgins yet this guy can put in minimum effort, actually no effort at all and he's getting sex with women?

Yeah that’s standard black pill ideology. People are attracted to who they’re attracted to. I mean blame mother nature or evolution or biology or whatever. 

I have a different spin on the black pill. I don’t think it’s looks that matter. I can only base my opinion on what I’ve seen in my life. In my entire life, no matter what he looks like, I have never known a guy who was tough & macho and ready to fight anyone right then and there over anything - to not have a girlfriend. Women are turned on by men that they know will punch a motherfucker in the mouth if they need to. 

i’ve been told I hold a number of questionable beliefs and maybe this is just one of them but that’s my take on it.

On 2/22/2024 at 3:48 AM, Victimorthecrime said:

Yeah that’s standard black pill ideology. People are attracted to who they’re attracted to. I mean blame mother nature or evolution or biology or whatever. 

I have a different spin on the black pill. I don’t think it’s looks that matter. I can only base my opinion on what I’ve seen in my life. In my entire life, no matter what he looks like, I have never known a guy who was tough & macho and ready to fight anyone right then and there over anything - to not have a girlfriend. Women are turned on by men that they know will punch a motherfucker in the mouth if they need to. 

i’ve been told I hold a number of questionable beliefs and maybe this is just one of them but that’s my take on it.

What is black pill? I don't pay any attention to that.

I'm 6ft tall and 180 pounds. Is that big enough to be attractive/ look intimidating to other men?