Mental Support Community

Color Quiz

harp

colorquiz.com

Take the color quiz and post your results here.

These are mine-

Your Existing Situation

Feels there are barriers between herself and the essential things she desires.

Your Stress Sources

"Demands to be noticed by others as an important individual, needs attention and recognition. her current situation is leaving her dissatisfied. she feels she needs to make friends with those who hold the same high standards she does. Wants to stand out as someone at the top of her class and be admired by others. she needs to feel in control which makes it difficult to give of herself to another person. she feels isolated and alone but refuses to appear weak and continues to be emotionally distant from others in order to keep her attitude of superiority. "

Your Restrained Characteristics

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

Emotionally distant even from those closest to her.

"Feels she is not receiving her fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. she keeps her emotions bottled up, leaving her quick to take offense to small things. she tries to make the best of her situation."

He is being forced to be happiness and pleasure on hold for new due to her limiting circumstances.

"Feels she is not receiving her fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. she keeps her emotions bottled up, leaving her quick to take offense to small things. she tries to make the best of her situation."

Your Desired Objective

"Feels stressed due to her current situation or relationships, and needs to make changes. Looking for a solution that will increase her chances of fulfilling her current hopes and dreams."

Your Actual Problem

"Fears she will be held back from achieving things she really wants, leading her to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Feeling unimportant in this current situation, and is looking for different conditions where she will be able to better prove her worth and importance."

Edited by harp

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GingerSnap

My husband and I both did this test and found it to be interesting and relatively accurate. We aren't posting our results but if you have followed our posting, you would already know how we came out.

Oak thats not a very nice thing to say,

Infact its a little insulting

Do you think that maybe you could have rephrased your request, Maybe just by saying

Please someone have the courage to share your results.

People might be more respondant to your requests that way

"I dont really feel like growing some balls"

I am quite happy as a female to be "ball less"

Please try and speak a little more appropriately, I can be as offensive as the next person. I choose not to. you have the same choice.

Which do you think is more appropriate ?

Guest GingerSnap

the oak: The key to getting respect is giving respect. I realize that perhaps this is the way that those around you talk but as you age, you will learn to tweak your manner to sort of match those around you, it isn't about being who you are or giving that up but, but in the impression that you make on them. You might a decent impression and the feelings that will come back to you will start to make you feel better too. So, would you like to rephrase your statement. I'm certainly not giving up results to someone who sounds insulting.

• 2 weeks later...