Mental Support Community

i need something...

Guest KLaLaLa

Guest KLaLaLa

ugh things are so tough. i work at abar. so i drink, my boyfriend used to be a bartender so he gets it. but he is out of a job at the moment so so is not tempted by the bar scene like myself. my likfe is madness. i love feeling out of control, sober, drunk, whatevr=er, i commented here awhile ago, being drunk is no bueno for me, but i get wasted and feel invincable, even after watching all the violent acts i've been witnessing. i feel violent, thats what bothers me more than anything else

Guest KLaLaLa

ugh i am drunk and i make myself act this way. yes i am sad and horriied and depressed by the way my life is, but i know i can turn it all around. i habe a strange obsession with watching demented movies and feeling them. i'm doing that now with aaaaaa really fucked up movie that i've never felt that way, so its completely unfair to fake. sometimes i just think i want to have the experience just to have it

Guest KLaLaLa

i've been drinking, as i always do. i don't think i need help. i dunno. i talked to my man, he wants me to get away from myfamily,. hje is right. but it would be easiest if it was ustogether but he isn't confident in it being just us

Guest GingerSnap

I am sorry for your situation. I don't think your boyfriend doing anything is going to fix the situation. In this case, I don't think that getting away from your family will clear the issues away unless I am missing something. Have you considered seeing some sort of counselor to talk this over with?

Archived