Mental Support Community

~Dead inside~ *May Trigger*

Nicolec

Hi Allen-

Fears about lamictal, um, number one is the potential for the rash. I do get side effects from meds. My thyroid quit from lithium, I've gained thirty pounds in just a few months from seroquel and I feel really medicated from it. If I skip a dose or two, I do 50mg morning and afternoon, 200 at night-I can talk and write for two days easy. Dread the change, especially if I have to go off seroquel first. Also take gabapenten 3xs daily for pain for cervical degeneration, have bone marrow inflammation in a vertebrae, and a slap injury, so considerable pain. Recently quit tramadol and can't take other narcs so, I guess that's all. Just so little control as is.

Thank you for asking. I would appreciate any information you might have.

loves and hugs to you for being here. So appreciate you and all.

katleen

Dear Allan,

Thank you for encouraging? me to post. Would be interested in a conversation about lamictal, from you and anyone else, or other drugs used for emotion dysregulation. My emotions are all over, yet not. I get it in my head I'm right about something and look out. Is that mania, justified anger, or psychosis? My thoughts for the most part seem very real. How do we tell looking out from our selves?

Have seen other's psychosis, I mean what surely must be, and they have no idea of how incredulous their story..

Life's weird.

Anyway, night all. See you in the AM,

Sweet Sue, I miss you

loves and hugs

katleen.

Archived