Mental Support Community

Weekend depression

Sweetmom2

I know my head is twisted! Weekend is supposed to be something to look forward to. For me, not really. I hate being bored. The thought of not doing anything is depressing. Every weekend i get irritated and frustrated.then we fight about my son, him watching tv or playing pc. During the week, its fine cuz im in a routine. This weekend i was trying to stop the weekend depr. by planning to have friends over. Bt the friends cant make it. Its very windy outside.my parents went away. The inlaws...maybe. If the wind blows tommorow what will i do with the kids? Well try not to fight. Give space to each other.

Yea! Exactly the same as with me! My brain is the whole time on the go. And i have this feeling of 'ive got to do something' and after a while of realizing there is nothing interesting to do i get depressed and feel like i dont want to do anything. Not even clean or bake or fix clothes. At the end of the weekend my house is a mess. Im not lazy by nature bt i do end up being lazy. I try my best not to. It was the same at school. After we moved out of the city area i became so depr i didnt do my best and nearly failed. In university i got above 80 for some subjects.

I took my daughter to c the doc, then i took my son to jump and buy weekend stuff. Now im not in the mood for people, im highly irritated. My husb is watching rugby and he gets edgy if the kids bother him. So ya my snapping line is close. And my son is pushing me. Im trying to stay in control bt if my husb or my son pushes my buttons... Yes im breathing and counting.

Today, a sunday. My husb went off to his parents farm.at lunch he returned and switched to rugby. I told him not to watch sport on a sunday.he says he just want to relax. Then i gave him a speech and we had a huge fight, he walked away while we were arguing and i pulled him back. And it nearly went to break point then i cooled the fight. Now that i think of it i was wrong. I really tried my best to have a peaceful weekend bt i blew it, on a sunday!

Archived