Mental Support Community

self help on line

snoeps

Hi

I am busy reading your on line self help and found some very sound advice there. I am going slowly and am on page 68 only. Some of the information is a bit "above" (low IQ?) me, but most of it very helpful. Going through it slowly and digesting what has been read is most helpful to me.

it was through reading the self help that I discovered this site. It took me 68 pages before realizing there is a forum where I could communicate with others.

Keep up the good work.

PS. the reading has taken a bit of a back seat at the moment since being on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv snoeps

Hi snoeps,

Just to let you know if you get stuck with any medical terms you can look them up here: http://www.medterms.com

I use the site quite alot and it seems to be fairly good, just ignore the funny writing in the search box when you type (sometimes the letters look funny) it's a technical error i think and your search term will not be affected.

Try it and let me know how you get on :(

Glad you found the forum!

Take Care, Jack.

Hi Jack thanks for the info. will keep in mind when I get confused with the terms etc. At the moment I am systematically going through the whole "book". It will most probably take ages to finish because I like to reflect on each chapter before proceeding to the next.

very interesting reading though.

Guest GingerSnap

I give the self-help book 5 stars out of 5 and anyone who hasn't taken a look - you are missing a lot. I love reference material and it is fascinating and I often refer to it when diagnosing the neighbors.:P

Archived