Mental Support Community

A little about me

Hi. I'm been reading for months and have finally decided to join in the discussion. I know this is "small penis syndrome" forum but it seems more like "small penis guys" forum. There is no syndrome with me. I really have a small one and it has deeply affected my life. I'll have to keep this short because of the pain shooting down me just admitting this.

It has really led to severe social phobia/anxiety. I wear long shirts when i go out just to cover up my crotch due to fear that someone will notice how small I am. I have never even been in the slightest bit of a relationship. My contacts with women are particularly embarssing. It's almost as though I can't even hold my head up when talking to them. About my only hope is that we have some medical breakthrough that makes me have a normal human penis. I just wish I didn't care. Then I could avoid the chronic masturbation to deal with this frustration.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man I know what you mean, let me explain a little of my own situation. I am 5'5 and about 200 pounds, so I'm about 40-50 lbs overweight. Additionally I have a 4 1/2 in penis, which even if I lost the weight would max at roughly 5 inches. My best friend, whos been with me for about 7 years now is 6'2, 180 lbs and has 10 inch penis, which hes been more than eager to show me. Now the reason I tell you this is so you get an idea of the kind of anxiety this has instilled in me over the years, particularly during our early friendship when in an attempt to assert dominance he would ridicule me mercilessly.

Because I have been consumed with my physical deficiencies I never had much of a social life, much less a love life. I was crippled by my insecurities and much like you, I couldnt even look chicks in the eyes. Thats no way to live though bro, and for me it took a serious trauma in my life to clear my head of all the bullsh*t self doubt that was keeping me from being happy and living my life to the fullest.

Anyway, rambling aside I learned that what you have to understand that your happiness is far more contingent upon finding the guts live life to the fullest, which if you do, will do nothing but attract women to you. I hope that helps bro, feel free to PM me anytime.

Billy Boy, youre right, confidence is the most important part of us for women. How do you get confidence? It takes courage first, then an ability to emphasise the positive expeirences and diminish the negative, and then repetition. There's also an argument for fake it untill you make it.

For me the elusice trick is how to banish the self doubt that I have always carried even when I had some confidence and was active.

Small successes, ND. They tend to build upon themselves and help with self-confidence, little by little. Or so it seems to have worked with me. I do still have my moments of self-doubt and agree that turning one's emphasis to the positive is very important. You believe in the possibilities and have faith in yourself...and courage as well.

Billyboy, thank you so very much for your input here. I'm so happy that you've decided to embrace life. Good for you!

confidence doesn't stop the comments like "are you in yet", "can't you go any deeper than that", "WTF are you doing down there".

Man, you've got to remember that it isn't every woman that is like that. At least, not the type to say that in front of your face (with her girlfriends it's probably mentioned).

The point, my friend flander, is that women have their insecurities too, and I'm sure that they are nervous that their boyfriends are being cruel behind their backs. But this doesn't seem to stop anyone else from living life.

Everyone has some insecurity, but it's only with us that you find this extreme isolationism and level of depression. Its only with us that the phobia of ridicule and rejection becomes so dibilitating that we stop trying.

There are women out there that have always been 'railed' by huge guys because that's what they've always been attracted too. After ten years or so of being cheated-on and having their hearts-broken by Mr. Hammercock, some women will eventually try something different (she just wants to find some happiness as well).

If she does decide to try something new, she isn't going to be happy to find a guy hampered by his own body issues.

She might be able to overlook the physical flaw, but it is even less likely that she will overlook the insecurity. Women are attracted to the appearance of confidence, it's irrelevant how genuine it is.

When I was younger I wanted a woman with perfect breasts, because that was of the upmost importance to me at the time. Nowadays, not really as critical.

It's the same for women. At least for some of them. Hard to believe, but if you actually talk with women, you'll find that there are criteria other than your dick that she takes into consideration. I'm not joking, I only force myself to remember that because I really think it is the truth.

May not be the best she's ever had in bed, but you can be the best she's ever had overall. (Also, don't forget about cunnilingus. A lot of guys make their money that way)

I do know one thing though. I'm not going to let the prospect of a woman and her friends laughing stop me from living my life anymore. Honestly, there are worse fates in world than being laughed at........(hard to remember that at times, but again, it is true)

Try looking at things the following way:

First, count the number of times an adult woman has laughed at your expense or made you feel like less of a man. Set that number aside.

Secondly, count the number of times that you have avoided a woman for fear that she would laugh at your expense or make you feel like less of a man. Compare the two numbers.

Are your results similar to mine? My first number is puny, the second is astronomical.

I can't imagine ever saying anything like that to anyone. :( Seems extremely insensitive and unkind to me.

another timeless quote from the ex-wife: "holy shit..what happened to your dick? I can't find it!"

Another one was: "OMG, sex last night was the best ever! I swear it felt like I had 20 orgasms."

me: really?

"you don't remember?"

me: ummm..no

"oh..you mean you were asleep? Why would you sleep through that?"

me: I don't remember anything, so I guess so.

She could be really hateful when she wanted, but in those cases, she wasn't trying to be mean. They were just blurted out.

you'll find that there are criteria other than your dick that she takes into consideration.
yeah, like a steady job that pays well and not having the habit of abandoning the family somewhere. I had those qualities that her 1st hubby didn't, but she didn't hide the fact that the only thing she missed was his 10 incher.

In my intro post, I mentioned the only types of women that bother giving the time of day. That's why I'm giving up and not bothering to look for anyone. I'd rather be alone than put up with that BS.

Thats rough man, I'm not going to try and say otherwise. When I lost my virginity I was so happy when she took down my pants because it was hot so it actually looked decent, but that all went away as soon as she was working it, expecting it to get alot bigger. I had to say "its not getting any bigger baby", well suffice it to say it was not exactly an experience I cherish. The way I see it though is by letting that keep me from approaching other women, then for all the good it does me I might as well have a vagina. I can't control how big my penis is, but I can control how much of a man I'm going to be.

confidence doesn't stop the comments like "are you in yet", "can't you go any deeper than that", "WTF are you doing down there".

You're right. Confidence in what? If I was confident about myself I would have to be delusional. How many women are looking for a man with a 27 y/o with a small penis and no sexual experience?

I'm a 22 y/o with a small penis and breasts, how the hell do you think I feel? I pine away for the days in which women rejected me based on the fact that I had bigger tits then they did, atleast then I could change. I'm short, I'll never be the object of some womens affections, no matter how thin or well hung I am. I still have faith in myself that I'm going to succeed in life, and that is why I'm worthy of love.

You're right. Confidence in what? If I was confident about myself I would have to be delusional. How many women are looking for a man with a 27 y/o with a small penis and no sexual experience?

Confidence in who you are as a person. Belief in yourself. I would think many women would be looking for a man they enjoyed the company of. Someone with traits they valued. There are caring women out there. And you deserve to be with someone who appreciates you.

I can honestly say that as a woman I never once considered to think about size. It really does not matter to me in one way or the other. I've always considered this as part of my husband and so naturally accepted and appreciated him as he is.

Intimate experiences are more about getting to know someone and recognize them for who they are. I realize that many of you have had bad experiences with women, but, to me, intimate relations are not all about performance. There are women who would not focus on such aspects of a man's body and make any judgment. There are women who would take an appreciation in the act of sharing and who would see this as a gift. The key would be finding a caring woman who valued you. They are out there, but you have to believe in the future possibilities and try not to focus on past pains. Maybe try giving positive thoughts a chance. Flander, I sense that you are feeling discouraged, but I hope that you keep giving yourself the chance at the happiness you deserve.

For crying out loud, like it farking matters whether or not she was accurate down to the millimeter. She said at least 3-4 longer, so I'll have to take her word for it. I'd also guess she would have the knuckles on the top side against the pubic bone instead of on the bottom where most guys would place them and overstate the measurement.

But that's beside the point. She missed the SOB's big donkey dick and squandered money left and right with her SCA friends fucking around for another big dicked bastard to replace him while I was at work trying to make sure we had a place to live. She left soon after finding one and stuck me with a nice child support bill that makes sure I continue to support her sorry ass or go to jail. In retrospect, I guess I should have noticed something going on. I guess I should have also shot her & her damn friends, chopped them up and threw them in the river too. Despite the claims that there are "nice women" out there, I sure as shit haven't ever run across one in in my generation that was single. They either want a big dick, a big bank account, or both. I have neither, so as far as I'm concerned, they can all rot in hell.

That is why I will only ever be able to have hookers and maybe mail order brides. The truth is, size matters to most women. The majority of women are ok with average. Based on a ridiculous amount of hours of research, and years of denigrating comments I have heard women make, I have learned that the most important measurement is girth or thickness. No matter what study I read about size, the topic of the importance of girth comes up. Even though my dick is average in length, it would be looked at and perceived as small by any woman because it is below average in girth. The average girth is between 4.5 and 5 inches around the dick with a tape measurer. With a girth like mine, the idea of getting free sex or having a relationship is not viable. Every friend of mine and person I know who has a big dick gets more women and has more sex. I wonder why that is? The person I know who has the most sex is the most well endowed. I am sure many other men in here have had similar experiences. The truth is, if you have a dick that is below average, you might find one woman who would accept you. The only partial success story I have ever heard, and it is a pathetic success story, is from men who find that one woman who will marry them despite their size. It is interesting how often the woman has no interest in sex when it comes to those relationships.

Despite the claims that there are "nice women" out there, I sure as shit haven't ever run across one in in my generation that was single. They either want a big dick, a big bank account, or both. I have neither, so as far as I'm concerned, they can all rot in hell.

You're angry with your ex-wife and this is understandable. It sure sounds like she treated you very poorly. I'm sorry this happened to you. I do think it would be a mistake to condemn all women because of these prior bad experiences. Maybe you need to feel this anger now, though, before you can heal and move on. I hear you and am sorry you've been through all of this.

If it were just my ex-wife, I would have some hope. Every one that I've gone out with or tried to have been like that to varying degrees. I have the most respect for the ones that tell me to buzz off from the start. At least they're honest, unlike the so-called "friends" that show up only when they need to weasel/guilt trip me into helping them. In between are the ones that had me fooled into thinking that they might like me, but really just showed up to get a free night on the town and/or computer repair. I've had it after 25 years of this BS and like I said before, they can all rot in hell.

Archived