Mental Support Community

Ignore list

Calla

At the risk of creating more undeserved bad responses.....if someone is on your ignore list what exactly does that do? You are not allowed to ignore moderators which seems a bit unfair. But I'm guessing it doesnt stop someone being able to comment on your threads? In most social networking sites....which this sort of is really, you have much more power over your own profile.

In short, it stops people being able to view your blog and depending on the settings on this forum it may also stop them sending you PMs and any posts by those members will be hidden (again depends on settings).

It can however be bypassed by certain methods that i won't go into detail of here for obvious reasons!

Hope that helps :o

Guest GingerSnap

Calla: I know that I can't pm you since I am not on your list. Was going to pm you this morning to tell you that I was taking an extended break from the website, I have written about it in my blog. I think you will be fine. It's all about coping in a positive way - learn the strategies and ignoring those people that, well, you know. You'll find the special life companion but don't settle for less than you want and don't change yourself to have one - there is someone out there who will love you for who you are. If you aren't going to see a therapist, search for some books, articles on positive coping skills - you can do this and get it done because life is short and in a blink of an eye.......So, you take care and don't let them break your spirit! My best, Cathy

Oh I don't know why you cant PM me....I haven't put you on any list...or if I did I didn't mean to :) I'm not very good with the settings on this forum.

But thank you and sorry to hear you are going. My physio this morning told me there was nothing more he could do for me :) But if thats the case maybe the money I save going to him could be spent on a therapist. After all he reckons most of my shoulder problem is caused by stress.

Hope you are ok and maybe see you back one day. Thank you for all your help :)

Archived