Mental Support Community

Looking for a creative outlet

misrbl1

Practice makes perfect :(. Perhaps you could match up with someone who is better on that side of things. I think it's quite common to have some people do the lyrics part, and then have someone else put that to music. I wonder if there are on-line forums for that type of thing? I'm not sure how one would go about exploring that?

Were you hoping to use writing lyrics as a way of externalizing some of that stuff that is twirling inside of you? That's a different thing, then that has to come from you I suppose....

A friend of mine used to write everything in his head down on a piece of paper, then choose the words he felt good about and make a story around those words. As far as i know theres much more to it than that but i couldn't tell you, i'm rubbish with lyrics!

Every masterpiece takes time because we tend not to care about things that happen quickly...

...in fact just out of interest i don't think he works there anymore, he left to be in his own band, follow your heart.

Edited by Guy Out There
Info could be used to track him, he wouldn't like it!