Mental Support Community

Birthday in a couple of weeks

Fedup

I'm seriously considering asking for a hooker for my birthday to get over my never had intercourse when sober hex. My family are quite open about sex but not so open that I can discuss my problem. It's not only my penis size that worries me with sober sex is the fact I don't even know what I am doing. I can't remember exactly what I did when drunk. All I know is that I'm a much better lover drunk than sober.

Im all for going to bang a hooker. I have done this on numerous occasions as it is the only way to get laid due to my pathetic girth. Go for it. I would recommend you grab an Asian one. They are least likely to rip you off and will generally deliver the goods. I can direct you to some websites if you are interested. Private message me if you want the info.

I'm seriously considering asking for a hooker for my birthday to get over my never had intercourse when sober hex. My family are quite open about sex but not so open that I can discuss my problem. It's not only my penis size that worries me with sober sex is the fact I don't even know what I am doing. I can't remember exactly what I did when drunk. All I know is that I'm a much better lover drunk than sober.

at least you're awake.

Guest nejiwhopper

Can I just throw thoughts in here? As a woman.

First: you say you don't know what you're doing when you're sober. My experience has been that the men that "know what they're doing" really do it like it's a routine. They have their "tricks" down pact and go with them. The best sex I ever had was with less experienced guys that said they didn't know what they were doing. If it's right, it all comes naturally.

Second: I have had well endowed men and I have had extremely small men. I know a lot of people say that size matters, but I disagree.

Anyhow, happy early birthday.

--Neji

Can I just throw thoughts in here? As a woman.

First: you say you don't know what you're doing when you're sober. My experience has been that the men that "know what they're doing" really do it like it's a routine. They have their "tricks" down pact and go with them. The best sex I ever had was with less experienced guys that said they didn't know what they were doing. If it's right, it all comes naturally.

Second: I have had well endowed men and I have had extremely small men. I know a lot of people say that size matters, but I disagree.

Anyhow, happy early birthday.

--Neji

Thx for birthday wishes.

I agree with you that it's better when it comes naturally and that is what happens when you are drunk. When I tried when I knew what I was thinking my mental barriers wouldn't let me relax and it just felt robotic. She sensed it as well. My problem is that I've read too much stuff on the internet to try and make me into a supreme lover the few times I do have sex rather than just go with the flow. I guess she wasn't the right person for me if it didn't feel natural.

It's nice to hear a woman say she doesn't think size matters. The couple of times I have had sex the person hasn't mentioned it and wanted to see again. Once a group of males finds out someone has a small penis it's definitely a focal point for jokes. Not too sure how it is for women. There were girls who would insult you but that was back in my school days and who knows if attitudes have changed as got older. I have also heard my sister say when she was younger she dumped someone for having a small penis, which doesn't help. She's a lot more sexually experienced now and I don't know if she still holds that opinion. I'm afraid to ask because then she'll know I'm conscious of it.

I've downloaded some confidence CD's as someone I know swears by Hypnotherapy. I'm still adamant it's more of a confidence issue rather than a physical issue. I'd try anything within reason to get over it.

I think relaxing can be about being inside of the moments. Instead of trying to create or perform during intimacy, try simply being. This involves letting go, which can be challenging! Look into her eyes and let your emotions guide you. It's an expression, an act of sharing the self with another.

The issue of size is something which I would really never consider. You deserve to be with a caring woman who appreciates you just as you are. Your confidence will build, little by little, as you learn to appreciate yourself.

Are you a September baby, Fedup? Me too. :) I hope you have a great day!

I think relaxing can be about being inside of the moments. Instead of trying to create or perform during intimacy, try simply being. This involves letting go, which can be challenging! Look into her eyes and let your emotions guide you. It's an expression, an act of sharing the self with another.

The issue of size is something which I would really never consider. You deserve to be with a caring woman who appreciates you just as you are. Your confidence will build, little by little, as you learn to appreciate yourself.

Are you a September baby, Fedup? Me too. :) I hope you have a great day!

Yeah I'm a September baby, will be 25, getting old. I hope you have a great day too :-)

Your post has got me thinking back to the night I went to the woman's house. I did look into her eyes but if I'm honest I felt nothing at all. It's strange because she was very attractive. Maybe we jumped into bed too soon but that was her want. As I've said previously I've never met a girl where it has just clicked both physically and mentally but you can count my number of dates on one hand. Does this really happen to do people just get lonely and settle?

Guest nejiwhopper
As I've said previously I've never met a girl where it has just clicked both physically and mentally but you can count my number of dates on one hand. Does this really happen to do people just get lonely and settle?

I'm not an expert...but I think this may be playing a big part in your issues. I, personally, do not even enjoy sex if there is not both a physical and mental connection. If you're not feeling that connection, then how could anything possibly "come naturally" to you?

Ummm.....25 if not old....you still have plenty of time. Relax, try to enjoy life and when the right one comes along, then the right one comes along. I know it's lonely, but settling is no better than being lonely.

Oh, and back to the size subject. A real lady doesn't talk about those kinds of things. But also, I think maturity adds to it. Your sister was young and trying to impress her friends probably. Hopefully she's grown out of it. But I can't even remember the last time I've heard anyone talking about the size of man.

--Neji

Guest ASchwartz

Hi Fedup,

When you write that its your birthday and you are 25 and getting old, you bring a warm and friendly smile to my face. You are so wonderfully young. I am having a birthday soon and I will be 68!!! How'd that happen??? I was 25 at one time. ;)

Neji is right, you are wonderfully young. Relax and enjoy your life.

Happy Birthday:)

Allan:)

Hi Fedup,

When you write that its your birthday and you are 25 and getting old, you bring a warm and friendly smile to my face. You are so wonderfully young. I am having a birthday soon and I will be 68!!! How'd that happen??? I was 25 at one time. ;)

Neji is right, you are wonderfully young. Relax and enjoy your life.

Happy Birthday:)

Allan:)

Haha thx. Life doesn't half fly by and up to now not really much has changed since I was 18. I think my life is going to change drastically in the next 5 years and will be for the better. I'm going to have to change occupation and leave home, hopefully have someone to share the home with. I'm going to self teach myself Microsoft office inside out and take the official exams, hopefully leading to a better job. Just waiting for money to come through to me in next couple of days to buy the software and books. I think I'll put women on the back burner now whilst I do this, otherwise may never get time to do it. It feels good having some focus in life. I tend to let it drift by far too easily.

Archived