Mental Support Community

Taking the ultimate plunge

Fedup

Not going with the hooker idea for now but I've placed myself on a website which is all about no strings sex. I've admitted in my profile that I am shy and inexperienced and looking for someone to show me the ropes. I know someone whose brother used to never get women but is now having sex regularly due to this site. I listed my penis size as average. I wasn't too sure whether to go with small or average but I guess they may ask actual size before deciding if they want to meet me.

I'll be taking all precautions to make sure it's safe and will only meet people in places I know.

Guest ASchwartz

Hi Fedup,

In my opinion this is not a good idea. You do not know who you could be contacting over the Internet, including cops. Also, this is not much better than a prostitute and is probably the same thing. Remember, there are real dangers on the Internet.

I still maintain that you and everyone are best off being with a real girl friend. That is the way to not only learn but feel close to a woman and feel really good about yourself and her.

Allan

I did join and paid £10 for 10 days. I've currently used about 3-4 of them. I will not be renewing my subscription as there seems to be a lot of fake profiles trying to scam you for paid web cam chat.

I have took a particular interest in the does size matter category on the site. I would say 55% of them say it doesn't matter at all. 45% say It depends if they make up for it in other ways then no. 10% say yes definitely. I noticed a lot that said yes did tend to be younger girls. I really hope this is not a sign of society swinging. What I did find interesting is that one woman who took a fancy to me (I work out and have a half decent body) had chosen yes definitely. I told her my penis size because I wanted to make a point and she just sort of ignored it and carried on sending me horny messages.

Most of the women who like me live a few hours travel away and I can't be bothered to travel that far to see them. There's only one who lives local who has shown a major interest. I offered a meet up last time I spoke to her but not heard back so we'll see.

I do take your point Allan and I will make sure to use a condom. Other than this site I can't see where my next girl friend will come from. I'm too shy to approach any girl and non of them ever seem to hint that they've taken a liking to me. Been trying dating sites but for the large part get ignored. I know a lot of people get ignored but it leaves me a very frustrated character.

Been talking to two girls online. One on this sex site who I've already told it will be just for the sex and she agrees but she doesn't want to jump straight into bed without getting to know me first. This is a good thing I suppose in that she's unlikely to have any diseases. I will be careful anyway. Not sure how long she wants to get to know me for. I've created quite a cocky persona for this woman. I don't know if created is the right word because that persona is obviously in me somewhere. It may do me good to have to act confident when I meet her.

The other girl is from a different online site and couldn't be more different. Her first question was specifically "You're not just looking for sex are you?". Which indicates to me that it's not that important to her. Have got her number but haven't arranged a meeting yet. Have not discussed anything sexually yet at all. I've just been myself generally with this girl. Was worried I was being a bit too boring but have threw in the odd cheeky comment here and there. It's how I would act when feeling confident in real life rather than all out continuous cockyness.

Fingers crossed things go well. I know I said I was putting women on the back burner for a bit but I change my mind like the wind. Will still find time on weekend to hone new IT skillz.

Went on my date and it went quite well. She loves to talk which suited me very well. I just had to urge her with one word questions and then join in a bit sometimes. I was able to keep eye contact very well right from the beginning which is a huge positive for me. She had lovely eyes as well, by far her best feature and one of the main things I look for. I think she likes me a lot. Was texting me a lot when I got back and there will be a 2nd meeting. Will see where it goes.

I'm following the unfolding story. :)

She was getting offended that her fanny was too big rather than my penis being too small.

This is a factor I've never seen mention of in this forum - the partner's size - and thought to bring up, and now you have. :) It's not always only about penis size, it can be the 'match'.

I'm pretty sure she's gone right off me. Not replied to my text asking how her interview went but just seen she is online on site I met her on. Must have been my size or maybe just generally useless because she was very into me before then. It's a set back I have to admit.

Or maybe it's her issue and has nothing to do with you?

You mentioned it yourself: could it be because she felt bad about some aspect of herself, and it had nothing to do with your issues?

One of the killer attitudes is to assume that we cause all the bad stuff that happens around us.

I think I vaguely remember her saying I was a sloppy kisser. Meh maybe we were just not compatible anyway. I've been told I was a good kisser by the last 2 people I kissed before her. She had no idea about my confidence issues. She actually thought I was a big head lol but liked it. It's a mystery as to what changed but I sensed it straight away when she couldn't wait to get rid of me in the morning.

I'm talking to a few other people on the dating site anyway. Will try and not let it get me down.

Or maybe it's her issue and has nothing to do with you?

You mentioned it yourself: could it be because she felt bad about some aspect of herself, and it had nothing to do with your issues?

One of the killer attitudes is to assume that we cause all the bad stuff that happens around us.

Been thinking about it for most of the day. Just can't get my head around it. I don't understand how she could go from texting me all the time and really into me to not wanting to know at all. I can't believe she told me I was a bad kisser at the time either. I know that if she displays these attitudes that I should be glad that it's not going any further. I can't help but feel a bit down about it though.

Seems a bit mad to specifically ask that you are not just looking for sex and then invite you around for sex just 1 day after and then ignore the person for whatever reason after the sex. Back into giving up mode for now :-( I'm sure it will pass though.

Ok I've had a nice 11 hour sleep and just spent 30 mins on my exercise bike. Feeling a bit better. Decided I am going to take my own advice and not let another persons opinion of myself affect my self esteem. It's still annoying not being sure exactly went wrong and if it was anything that could be fixed. Deleted her number as it will come across too needy to ask and don't want to hand her that power.

Sorry to keep waffling on this thread but I just like to get my thoughts out as to what I feel at the time. It's often why a lot contradicts the other because solely depends on my mood.

It's better to not just write about yourself on your profile. It's much better to write a little story about a Princess meeting her Prince charming or along those lines. You got to hint that you are the prince charming in the story. Also just don't say Hi to people, think of something a bit different, with something from their profile if you can. If you can write well it's gold dust. I have decided to stop being hypocritical and stop looking for the perfect woman. Currently talking to about 4 or 5 different women but not met any of them yet. Going to have to decide which ones to meet, otherwise will cost me a fortune.

Just had an interesting turn of events. The girl I slept with last week text me before asking what I was up to. I told her she had just completely ignored me for a week and I wasn't going to be messed about like that. Leaves me still a bit confused. Maybe she couldn't find anyone better in that week? Meh who cares anyway? I'm not having anything more to do with her.

I didn't go on the date on Thursday. She claims she was sick. I did however organise myself a different date in the time I was meant to be on other date which took place yesterday. Date lasted 3 hours and seemed to go well because she wants to meet again next Sunday. I did quite well on the talking front. I found it a lot easier just to tell the whole truth about everything in my life rather than put on a front. She later text me saying she loved my honesty. We didn't kiss or even talk about anything sexual.

I started to feel really nervous as the time was approaching to meet and and think I can give myself 50 courageous points for not drinking before the date but I did end up drinking on the date. Not sure if we meet up for sex now as it was a sex site I met her on or if she's looking for a long term thing. We'll just see I guess.

Archived