Mental Support Community

Just...

Jetliner

John, I too was once passionate about music and have now stopped playing. I played piano for 9 years, lots of classical but a lot more jazz towards the end. Unlike you, I don't know why I don't have any desire to play anymore, and as I am new here, I don't know what you're referring to when you mention the way you left last time, but I'm sure no one would want to see you go. Maybe it's selfish of me, but if I knew more about you maybe I could figure out what's keeping me from playing and get back into it again. I've never been in a relationship so I can't say I understand where you're at, but hell, maybe it could work both ways.

I've just listened all the way through both songs. If they're not finished, I'd love to hear the finished cut. I've tried to write songs a couple times, but it's always forced and I'm dissatisfied with it before I even finish the first line. Sometimes a really neat tune will run through my head in a dream, but I can't remember it when I wake up. So I have lots of admiration for people who can stick with it and make a good song. It's too bad your videos don't have many views, I'm sure there are lots of people who would enjoy them. I'm sorry your works hold nothing but sorrow for you now, but don't forget about the rest of us!

Small world I'm sitting at work crying like a baby after writing my blog. Honey let me tell u I know all about a heart being smashed mashed mauled stomped on gutted and then ran over I really do. U just scrape up the pieces hope u got them all and start over again and again it never hurts any less but u find ways to deal with it. I have to believe it has to get better because how does it get worse? Still having the will to fight means everything Good luck

Kate

I know I really do I'm tired right now myself not just tired but soul burnt does that make sense? But I also know this too shall pass and I will shake it off and try again. If I could share some of my own resilience with u and pass u some strength I would. I wish I knew how because I've been down so far I didn't think I'd ever get back up but somehow I did. I hope u find the your way back up. And know this if your tired rest recoup recover but then get back up and go on.

Archived