Mental Support Community

need a break

tash28

need a break

I cant go on with these moods anymore. Im either really hyper or really depressed. Im trying to hide how I feel as not ready to be speaking to people face to face yet. (I have tried to but still not ready) Im so unhappy I just cant go on with this anymore. I have no fight left. I just want to hide away. I have tried to be so busy I have no time to myself but this is not helping. I love my job but each day Im looking for a new job as think its time to get out before peope start asking questions. I really dont want a new job but then I think I must be unhappy with it if I am looking for another. So confused it is all a mess.

Just want it all to end I dont want to feel this way anymore. I dont want to have to fight this pain anymore. Got no energy left. I just want to live a happy life and dont want people to feel they have to keep their distance or be scared of me.

Hi Linda

Hope you are well

Im not sure if i do want to quit my job as i really love it but feel something is not right and im trying to find what it is to help me from feeling like this all the time. I have worked there for a long time now and feel their know what im like so not to sure if it would be the right move. So confused but im sure I will figure it out soon.

Take care

Archived