Mental Support Community

Spam?

Verka

Dear Moderators/Administrators,

Sorry to trouble you again. I have found another "possible" spam post on a thread titled "Husband Depressed" in the Depression forum. The poster's user name is "stuartdenley". His/Her signature seems to be linked to an external website, and there is no explanation offered about it.

However I am not 100 % sure if this person is really a spammer, as I have not accessed the linked site. stuartdenley, apologies in advance if you did not mean any harm. In that case, I will delete this thread as early as possible.

Vera

This message has been deleted.

Catmom

P.S. Verka---A quicker way to let moderators know of a suspected spam message is to click on the little red exclamation point in the upper right hand corner of the post. This sends a message to all moderators and whoever can get to it first deals with it. Thanks for helping keep this site a spam free zone :)

Edited by Catmom

P.S. Vera---A quicker way to let moderators know of a suspected spam message is to click on the little red exclamation point in the upper right hand corner of the post. This sends a message to all moderators and whoever can get to it first deals with it. Thanks for helping keep this site a spam free zone :)

Thank you for letting know about this tool! I had no idea thats what that button was for!

Hi there , this is Brad (Paula's son). Instead of creating a new thread or post when you find an alleged "spam" post, then please just report the post. You can do this by clicking the little icon in the top right corner of the "spam" post. The icon looks like report.gif. This helps the forum administrators and moderators identify the problem a lot sooner. Hope this helps.