Mental Support Community

Thoughts

CantGiveItAway

I don't think you have offended anyone. Just got to be yourself :)

I say stuff I regret all the time, but I hope my friends understand I mean no harm. The good ones normally want you to be yourself and at peace.

No need to walk on egg shells.

I think that is very important here.. it gives us an place open for healing.

Sometimes even here I wonder if I have scared some off. I become self critical of my posts. I have to stop myself because even if I do post things others do not like.. if it is my fault worrying about it (for me) will make the issue worse.

If it helps, Cant, I haven't seen any such reaction to your posts. Has someone complained to you? Or is this mostly an assumption, on your part?

On the contrary, where I've seen you post, you seem to be making a genuine effort to help, and that comes through.

It's the Attack of the Doubts! Quick, take cover!

Take a deep breath, Cant. You're OK. The forum is OK. What you write is OK. You're one of us, and we're all OK as we are. How can something you are giving not be OK? You can relax, you're among friends... :)

(I've never seen anything offensive about what you've written, btw.)

I am glad!

Today is the first day in over 2 years I feel really at peace deep inside.

I realized I can be myself not walk on egg shells and the really good people will still be there. I heard that many times.. but deep down I have always doubted that because of how much I have been made fun of and rejected.

Today in so many ways I realize though it is true.. it is like a new beginning in a way.. like realizing who I am.

This forum was really my first step to learning this. I think it might change my life for the better..

Archived