Mental Support Community

The narcissist/sociopath

sadgreeneyes

It is an excellent idea that waiting gave you donot let him call or text you knowing that you are wanting it to be OVER! It's not fair that you are going through abuse like this.

And you aren't trash he is just telling you that you expendable!

You are not a piece of trash he doesn't realize how much you loved him but, he is the one that is expendable! RIGHT?

What the hell is cancel insurance? He is pissing me off! Really I don't care what religion or what ethnicity you are. Nobody I mean Nobody has to put up with self centered person animal what ever he is!

Somehow someway! What about the goverment over there I don't know what or who they are but, you are going to give yourself a break & try anything anything to help!!!!!!!!!

I didnt buy cancel insurance so I cant get the money back I paid for the trip, he knew this but still dumped me, I gave myself more debt taking from my credit cards to have for the stay down there, I had bought gifts to the parents and him and speaking about the parents again, why on earth would my husband ask after all the abuse horror 15 times a row did I still have the gift to his parents if they hated our marriage so much, this was the last he said before he divorced, I dont think he would ask about the gift to the parents if they hated our marriage. I nearly think all his abuse if self made bullshit to abuse me and punish me to make me think I´m not worthy his family.

I know I´m not trash, but he treats me like trash, this is how narcissists do, if they find out they cant gain more from you anymore they throw you away like yesterdays trash. You are of no use anymore.

It didnt help me trying to say I divorce, I know I wont be able to do that, but he sure gave me a reaction back, I guess he wants to be the last to win and have last say.

Archived