Mental Support Community

I'm Confused?

Leo1954

I do agree ss was hard on sr I am very confused on why people on here sometimes can judge. I did respond to sr a couple of times because he did answer some of my replies intending to help him but, when he in my eyes kind of gave me some harsh replies I did fight back with my feelings on what he said to me. I have been reading his posts but decided to not respond anymore to him I know he is in a fragile state but, don't slam me with something that you have no idea what is going on in my home or my personal life

[meaning 2 posts he talked about & I was trying to help him] I don't want to be judge or critized by what I'm having to do or what I'm going through.

I will not judge anybody on here how dare anybody critize anybody when everybody on here has something in common with some,more or everybody. I would not wish for anybody to die. I have also been there when I have had to be hospitalized for atempting suicide.

The only person I have to critizie is myself and not anybody else but myself.

Leo, I'm sorry that you felt judged. I'm sorry that something was posted which upset you. When this happens it's okay to PM a moderator or administrator about it, and we will look into it. I don't remember seeing the posts that you are referring to. I may have missed them. Sometimes that happens. Could you PM me the info, so I can take a look?

I know that you do your very best, Leo, and your family is very lucky to have you.

Archived