Mental Support Community

Can't go on like this anymore!

shanrucas

3am in the morning...the torture of listening to mom cry out in her sleep continues..my own mental health at risk...doing the best I can, but cannot do this for yet another ten years...I mourn my life and then feel guilty...I started a thread in bipolor section since I am trying my best to live with it...but it got buried...I know there is nothing anyone can so...many have tried to help with suggestions but there are just to many road blocks..to get any assistance for her everything and all she owns will have to be depleted first...then I am on the streets..that is the only way out...this means she will have to go into nursing home where she will die. She is scared that I will do this very thing...I cannot take that she has more nightmares on top of everything else..........BUT I WANT MY LIFE, I am trying to say out of mental ward. I am use to living in purgatory, but now I feel we are heading for hell. Ten years of this is just to much.............no reply needed..this a situation that all I can do is ride it out........I just want someone to hear my crys of pain....I am so done...

Hi!

You know that I know what you are going through. I have got help from you alot now it is my turn to talk to you. Please can you call somebody in the MS society. I know it's a b----

but, is your mom screaming in pain from the MS or what! I am concerned because you of all people are heading the way I started out with my mom. Can she walk at all or now is she bedridden? With her insurance can she also apply for medicaid assitance? That will help pay for almost anything she needs. Did you tell me you have a lawyer for her I don't care what he or she is? They should put your mom's house in a trust where the state can't take it. I could talk to my mom's lawyer for you he should be able at least tell me the heads up on where you live! pm me OK! Hold on please I know it's a powerful b----!

Guest ASchwartz

I hear your cries of pain. All of hear your cries of pain. Know that. We care very much. And, you have nothing to feel guilty about. Nothing.

Allan

I hear your pain and dread the day when nature takes place with my mom. I however have already passed the buck so to speak. I am 36 and have a 15 year old sister, she is only 6 mos older than my oldest daughter and my adopted out to his paternal grandparents son is older than my sister. My 28 year old brother and I have decided that mom will stay with the youngest child. I do not mean to make this about me, I do hear your pain, hang in there.

Archived