Mental Support Community

What the hell !

texasgirl

Yes, u did Mark, And well , she has a right to be angry, even though she did not get my name right....

AND I believe I am entitled to my own opinion as well? Sorry to have made your 'friend" angry, however, I did not mean for it to happen. Call me A bitch I do not care, cause I wasonly expressing how I felt at the time , depending on the mood i was in, i could have very well offended someone.

i'll be the first one to admit that i am moody, and unpredictable at times, and will write whatever comes to mind, at that time. Hoping that nobody takes offense though, because it is nothing personal.

Mainly it is more like A venting , then an attack on anybody. Hell nobody knows anybody on here personally, and that is the beauty of trhe internet.

Sorry again for the person I offened, I really am not A monster :eek:

There are people in this community that I know better than others. Texasgirl is someone I have more experience with than I have with you, for sure. That does not translate to my playing favorites. I'm aware that I and a few others here (Allan, etc.) have a unique role to play as admins and cannot take sides. I wish I could make everyone happy, but all I can really do is to enforce traffic laws.

Personally I am glad SOME controversy is allowed.... as you all know we all have our issues.... one day I might go off!!! LOL!!! But I would like to feel that it is ok and be able to make amends.....

I think Mark is trying to let everyone say what they need to and to try to keep the peace... alot of moderators would goto deleting posts....

Gabby

Personally I am glad SOME controversy is allowed.... as you all know we all have our issues.... one day I might go off!!! LOL!!! But I would like to feel that it is ok and be able to make amends.....

I think Mark is trying to let everyone say what they need to and to try to keep the peace... alot of moderators would goto deleting posts....

Gabby

LOL Gabby. I like how you put that into perspective. i shall try and mind my Pees and Ques':cool:.