Mental Support Community

G Spot

Athena

I called a friend of mine on the phone yesterday and he told me he was in the middle of some research. He told me to turn to CBC, which had a documentary on called "In Search of the G Spot". So I did. It was rather enlightening and entertaining. So I thought I'd pass along this bit of Canadian programming to whoever might be interested here as they were kind enough to post it on the web. I will warn you though - it's an hour long. So go get some popcorn, (or a willing partner) and enjoy:D.

http://www.cbc.ca/doczone/episode/in-search-of-the-g-spot.html

• 2 weeks later...
will this information be in the next google maps beta?
Hey, you may be onto something, Flander. Perhaps you should create a new mapping system.

In the same week as this show was on, an article was in the national newspaper on the "History of the Vibrator". It's amazing what GPs used to do to(for?) their female patients back in Victorian times when there was an epidemic of hysterical women coming in all complaining about hating their husbands:eek:. Anyway, the doctors of the time seemed to know the female map rather well. Then some entrepreneurial fellow came up with the vibrator, which to the doctors relief, saved them a lot of time and effort.....

Whaaaat? What did the Doctors do for their female patients? Would they not treat Male patients with similar symptoms the same way? I am confused! :/

I can't find the article I was referring to but this one is much the same:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/relationships/sex/sex-sexuality/how-female-hysteria-led-to-the-invention-of-the-vibrator/article2176575/page3/

But don't worry...

--- The recession has hit everybody really hard...

My neighbor got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

Wives are having sex with their husbands because they can't afford batteries....

JaiJai,

I'm sorry you deleted your post above. After reading JSRs post, I was silently hoping you would jump in as I had the feeling any answer I provided could have just got me into a whole lot of hot water. From the very little bit I know of you I figured you were far more capable. And just as I'd hoped, you did. I recall your post was entirely appropriate in the context of this thread.

Archived