Mental Support Community

alone...

DarknessRules

well yes i would like to talk about it more... i live with my mom and bros... we live in a very small house. we are basicly tripping over eachother... and do to that they fight alot... and they make me feel useless and good for nothing... they dont do it on purpose but they still make me feel like shit... i had a way out but i didnt take it. a friend of mine offered me the ability to move out of state. but she is very unrelyable and i probubly would have ended up homeless there... then she decided to move to my favorit place in this state but decided that we cant be room mates anymore... so im stuck here for atleast another few years...

Hi D.R.

I am so sorry that you are feeling that you are stuck:( It is a horrible feeling but there are always ways to get out. May not be easy ones... Are you able to rent a room by yourself? It is good that you decided not to move in with somebody who is unreliable. You would most likely be in a worse situation right now.

It is a great site to express your feelings and you will find a great support here.:)

i would love to do that. that would be a great. but i have no money. im currently atempting to get on ssi. that would be a great jdea if i get approved though. but ive heard alot about the aplication prosses. its very long and you dont normaly get approved till the third time it gos to court. hopefully thats not the case this time.

i live in a very small town with no jobs at this time. and with depression aswell as a few other things. i cant hold a job for very long. im constantly destracted and thinkin thoughts i wish i didnt have. the longest ive held a job was a year. i always get fired for lack of productivity. i try as hard as i can but everyone including my employers have suggested that i apply for ssi. so im giveing that a try.

Archived