Mental Support Community

Some people are subhuman.

Filum

I've known it for a long time, of course. I realize that I'm probably wrong about all of them being fake, so I'll go with SOME until I'm proven wrong.

Something happened to lead me to this conclusion, beside my previous suspicions and animal instinct. In a class yesterday I was doing well until my mind began to wander, and I became aware that several people I've often held suspect were either studiously NOT looking at me or getting a little too interested, despite the fact that I was just sitting there like everyone else.

Instead of blanking my mind, I started thinking about the closest one, the fake girl who always sits in front of me. I fantasized about (edited out graphic content) As soon as I got to that she twisted around in her chair, twisted her own head to the side to face me, smiled knowingly while looking me in the eye, and then went back to sitting straight forward. I smiled back and blanked my mind for the rest of the class. She knew, and apparently the others all did as well, because their attention suddenly shifted back to the professor.

They're hollow. They aren't real until my mind takes certain turns, and suddenly they're activated and listening for my thoughts. Remembering everything. I don't let them hear anything once I feel them tuning in, but they try.

I don't think they can do it over the internet. That's impossible. They need to be within a certain distance, no more than a stone's throw away. I think.

Hello Filum.

First of all, I wanted to let you know that I took a short phrase out of your post because we don't allow graphic descriptions of violence on the forum. It can be triggering to our members.

It must be miserable for you to feel tormented this way on a daily basis. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this. Have you thought about seeking assistance to help you cope with this distress?

What I mean is that some people are not what they seem. I can feel them listening in and watching me. They look human, they sound human if you don't know what to look for. They're not people, though. Too stupid, too petty, too clueless. They do just enough to appear to be busy to avoid suspicion, but if you dig deeper, go through their computer history or follow them around, you see that they don't do anything all the way. Not like individuals with goals.

Hi Filum,

Just because someone hasnt gotten a goal, or appears 'too stupid', 'too petty', 'too clueless' doesnt make them subhuman. I have my stupid moments, Im sure over the years I have at times been petty too, and Im still clueless about a lot of things in life - Does this make me subhuman? :(

Why would you want to go through a persons computer history or 'follow them around' - isnt that invading a persons privacy and stalking?

• 2 weeks later...

In the interest of keeping the peace, I'll agree. Yes. I've done my share of stupid things as well, but I can feel them. It's not like when a normal person is aimlessly shuffling around or filing papers waiting for their shift to end. I see them organizing their papers, but I feel them tuned in on my thoughts. It's like when you walk into a dark room and realize you're not alone. You expect it to be quiet because you're alone, but it's too quiet, it sounds exactly like someone specifically not breathing or not moving, or in this case not thinking anything at all in order to keep you unaware that there's another mind listening to yours.

the art of reading people. that is what im hearing. normaly used by people who wish to manipulate others. they have no goal themselves as they find others to do things for them. no matter what the job. they find the right people for the job. i can read people. all i have to do is watch and listen. its suprising what you can learn when you watch others. you start to see whats in there heads. but i am not a manipulator. i look for intentions. i stick close to those i can trust and avoid those i cant. i alter my personality so i avoid confrontation. i have no goals. im not pretty by any means but im often confused for many reasons im not willing to discuss at this time. dose that make me subhuman?

People are strange when you're a stranger

Faces look ugly when you're alone

Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

Streets are uneven when you're down

When you're strange

Faces come out of the rain

When you're strange

No one remembers your name

When you're strange

When you're strange

When you're strange

love the song

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cokeaine

I think what he is saying is that people are not what they seem, that they are always hiding things and putting on a face.

Well, that is true. And of course people are trying to read your thoughts, people do that all the time to gauge what kind of a person you are based on your expressions, body language, words, etc. I think the "problem" here is that you are either very sensitive, or you care too much about other people and what they think of you. I had the same problem when I was younger, I was quite paranoid, but I got over it very quickly.

Everyone is like a book, man. And sometimes people will try to read you like a book but the trick is to ignore them and just put on your "poker face". Trust me, if people can't read you, you will be much better off. And you also have to stop caring about them as well and what they think. When I was younger I had times where I was terrified by this problem but it is easy to overcome.

I lost the password and email to my other username eccentricwizard so I thought I would respond to this with my answer now.

Archived