Mental Support Community

considering getting involved again.

shanrucas

Hi everyone, I have been gone for quite sometime now. Lots of changes and something are the same.

I have experienced a lot of personal growth and feel that I am becoming emotional stronger all the time. I am still quite homebound at this time with my mother, she is slowly progressing with her MS and I feeling the need to keep myself busy.

So I would like perhaps to become an active member again. I don't know how often I can post as mom is needing me more and more, but I feel I must keep connected where I can. I only have my encouragement for others to share to get through dark times, not so much wisdom or advice, just encouragement to keep going and keep fighting. What I have learned for myself is that no matter what or how despairing our world is out there, there is also just as much beauty and love as well. We just don't always open our eyes to it. I have learned that during the the hard times this is when its most important to look for the beuaty and the simplicity in all that is around.

I can ony speak for myself..but I have found the more I simplfy my life the better it becomes. As humans I think we can tend to over complicate things, just my opinion from my own habits and experiences.

So you may be hearing from me more, I see so many new members and I also see that so many of the ones I once knew have moved on. That is life, we move on when the time comes for whatever reasons.

Love to all.

Hi Shanrucas and welcome back,:o

I have learned that during the the hard times this is when its most important to look for the beuaty and the simplicity in all that is around.

Thank you so much for pointing this out!!! That is exactly what I recently realized when I went through the toughest times in my life. Simplicity is the key!!! Being able to enjoy simple things is a gift.

I can ony speak for myself..but I have found the more I simplfy my life the better it becomes. As humans I think we can tend to over complicate things, just my opinion from my own habits and experiences.

You are so absolutely right!!!! That is what I did with my life. I simplified my life and looked at my life from a totally different prospective. There were so many things in my life that I thought were important, and I realized that I can live without them and still be happy.

So you may be hearing from me more, I see so many new members and I also see that so many of the ones I once knew have moved on. That is life, we move on when the time comes for whatever reasons.

Yes, life goes on and we all learn, improve ourselves, become stronger and move on with our lives.

Thank you for brining up such important points. I needed to hear it today :o

Love to all.

Same to you and again- welcome back!:(

Thank you for the warm welcoming back. :(. I was hoping to hang out a bit this morning, but I must be getting back to some tasks that need to be done.

Perhaps later I can log on. Yes..positivity is the answer, and its a hard one at times to hold on to..but so worth the fight. I find the more I open my heart the more doors open as well.

Archived