Mental Support Community

Si again

Andromeda

In my life happens only problems.I havent gone out of my house more than 2 weeks.I dont have friends to talk.The only good thing is that this is my last year in high school.But maybe this is the problem to want to Si now.I have terrible fight with my mother.She said to me it doesnt matter even if I study hard,even if I have great grades I cant communicate good with other people.I feel so worthless now like Im just one mistake.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time sweetie. I agree with IJ, is there anything you can do to distract your mind at the moment? People, yes, even family, say cruel words that hurt us deeply, that make us question our worth. Block out your mother's words, look at something you've made or think of an acheivement you've done, just some point in your life that you were proud. It could be a good report card, an art project you've made, an award, anything that say's "You did this and you can do anything".

And by the way, I think you communicate just fine with people. You are a very sweet person and you do an excellent job with communicating on the board.

Who cares what your mother says, mine says a lot of things, doesn't mean she is right. Don't forget that; believe only what you want to believe. Also your lucky I still have another year of high school to go :). I mean it's fun and all but I just want to leave this place and move on already even if I don't know where I'm going.

Archived