Mental Support Community

Regarding condoms

Willpower

Long story short I figure it's best to be prepared, and realistically it was time for me to face the music. I bought some regular off the shelf condoms today. Trojans.

As I have no sexual experience still I'm really not sure about this, and I could only think to ask here.

How loose is too loose for a condom to provide protection? I wanted to try one out as to not have any nasty surprises when the time comes. It went on, but when jacking off it did ride up my penis some. It wasn't especially snug but it wasn't like it was just draped on my penis either.

Now, I may be wrong, but I believe that a man can grip his own penis stronger than a vagina would, right?

It REALLY bothers me that my penis isn't thick enough to be snug in a condom. Realistically I wish the regular condoms were too tight. And that's its own separate issue.

But as my case is borderline, I wanted to catch some opinions. The last thing I need on top of everything is unwanted pregnancies or STDs.

ANY opinions of input on condoms in general would be appreciated. I don't need exact science.

There's an online retailer called www.condomdepot.com There you can get Durex Love condoms that are more narrow than standard size condoms. You're not going to get such of a selection at Pharmacy or a store like Wal-Mart.

Personally I don't like condoms for the simple fact they promote promiscuity.

They don't promote promiscuity. That's just something wack job religious and conservatives say.

Uh yeah guys, no debate please. Personally I would appreciate more input from guys that have posted here with condom experiences.

Meh, I have a date tomorrow so I'll just go with what I got if things go that way. But if they do or they don't I'd like to know if anyone ever lost a condom because it was too loose.

Uh yeah guys, no debate please. Personally I would appreciate more input from guys that have posted here with condom experiences.

Meh, I have a date tomorrow so I'll just go with what I got if things go that way. But if they do or they don't I'd like to know if anyone ever lost a condom because it was too loose.

Yes....literally I had to 'dig' a condom out of my wife. She'd gone off the pill. You're supposed to wait three months to try to have a baby. We were using a standard size condom and I hadn't stopped to check it quick enough.

It's embarrassing, even with your wife.

John

Ive tried trojan brand regular condoms. They were not tight, but they were not entirely loose either. I say my girth is between 4.5 and 4.75 or so. The condom did move up the shaft if I used very firm pressure, however, seeing as I've never been able to have sex before, I do not know how the condom would react to an experienced vagina...

Ive tried trojan brand regular condoms. They were not tight, but they were not entirely loose either. I say my girth is between 4.5 and 4.75 or so. The condom did move up the shaft if I used very firm pressure, however, seeing as I've never been able to have sex before, I do not know how the condom would react to an experienced vagina...

they seemed to slide around on me from what I can remember.

I've only got a 4" girth. I had a very hard time finding a condom that would fit. I finally ordered some off e-bay. They were advertised as a tighter fitting condom. They are called Beyond Seven (yeah, a real dumb name for a size small condom). I bought a box of 100, and have about 85 left.

They fit pretty snug. I never lost one of those.

John

• 1 month later...

So I had sex and I didn't have any problems with the condom coming loose, and I was able to orgasm when wearing the condom when she was on top.

That solves that answer for me. I was using the Trojan ENZ condoms.

When I wore condoms they never came off, but they felt too long for me, like there was a lot left after unrolling it. Then again I have about 5" girth and 4" length. I don't use condoms now because I can't stay hard with them on anymore.

I think they're always going to be long on the vast majority guys, but I understand the complaints about stimulation.

Archived