Mental Support Community

YaY Oscars

Wastedlife

You know its not enough that our sex/social life’s are ruined in most cases and we hate ourselves for something we cant fix but we have to be reminded of our failure at every opportunity. Society should just round up all man with short penises and killed them off since were so despised/hated and useless, which is pretty obvious from the endless amount of punch lines/jokes were handed every day.

Sorry had to vent…Its just it makes me so sick that they find it so amusing to make fun of people who are being destroyed mentally by this condition and may end up committing suicide…

Edited by Wastedlife

What does this have to do with the Oscars? Were there small penis jokes during the telecast?

Kristen Wiig said “she’s sorry but size matters“, I don’t know why she needed to say that in front of millions of people other then spit in the face of every man with small penis. Its not like we can do anything about it…wtf does she want other then make us feel like crap…

Umm first of all she’s a women and if she says size matters I’m sure that’s what she means…Unless you think she’s saying size matters but then secretly fantasizing about a man with 3 inch penis (I think your in the minority on this one if that’s how you see it)?

Plus I don’t even care about does size matter argument…it does…there is nothing to discuss. No man would ever take 3 inch penis over 7 inch…

I’m just pissed that they have to make fun of us that’s all, awareness should be raised about this condition and that its not ok to make fun or constantly remind less endowed man how inadequate they are…

Umm first of all she’s a women and if she says size matters I’m sure that’s what she means…Unless you think she’s saying size matters but then secretly fantasizing about a man with 3 inch penis (I think your in the minority on this one if that’s how you see it)?

Exactly how old are you? If you believe ANYTHING a celebrity says then you have less brains than a Woodpecker on an aluminum telephone pole. I really could care less what she's fantasizing about because it has nothing to do with me. She's full of BS, that's how I see it.

Edited by AmericanPsycho

I hope we can all respect each other's feelings and honor the supportive spirit of our community. WL, I'm sorry you were upset by the comments made by this actress. Sadly, people can say cruel things sometimes. The words of others don't reflect on you or your value as a human being. What steps can you take now to take care of yourself? What do you like about yourself?

• 2 years later...