Mental Support Community

i have no thoughts

Proverbs31:28

i cant think straight my thoughts arent there they dont work i try to make decisions and cant i want to remember things and cant i want to have talk but my words are gone nothing makes sense inside my head nothing seems real i am tired of crying i want to think speak but all i can do is cry i dont know i dont understand i dont care i think i am gone i dont know me i stare but i dont see i listen but i dont hear i am broken i am useless i need relief i need comfort i need t obe heard understood tears sting crying hurts pain is in my head and not leaving i scream but there is no sound nobody hears me i am alone in the world where is everything i used to be where are my words thought sounds i am nopthing i am emoty i am tired

i cant think straight my thoughts arent there they dont work i try to make decisions and cant i want to remember things and cant i want to have talk but my words are gone nothing makes sense inside my head nothing seems real i am tired of crying i want to think speak but all i can do is cry i dont know i dont understand i dont care i think i am gone i dont know me i stare but i dont see i listen but i dont hear i am broken i am useless i need relief i need comfort i need t obe heard understood tears sting crying hurts pain is in my head and not leaving i scream but there is no sound nobody hears me i am alone in the world where is everything i used to be where are my words thought sounds i am nopthing i am emoty i am tired

Wow you sound really overwhelmed. I'm hearing you Proverbs. Is there somewhere where you can go to talk to someone in real life? Some suggestions are below:

Take one thing at a time - don't get overwhelmed.

Making decisions - try making a list of options and do a process of elimination. Then see what is left.

Can't remember things - make list of things that need to be remembered?

I Keep crying - can you watch something on TV to get your mind to focus on something? My therapist suggested that to me recently and that worked for me.

Physical Pain - emotional pain can cause tremendous physical pain. I experience it in my head, neck, everywhere it seems. I do some stretching and seems to work for me. Self massage also works for me.

Last but not least: You are not alone. There are many folks who care about you. When I get like this, I try and remember that during even the toughest times, they pass eventually. It doesn't last forever. :(

xxx