Mental Support Community

Just One man's experience

I am a 74 year old man with a 4" by 4.75" erect penis. I just found and joined this community. I wish it had been availaable 50 years ago when I really needed it. I thought perhaps sharing some of my experience might be helpful to someone who is struggling with this issue. I don't pretend to have an answer that will make everyone happy with what they have nor am I going to tell you there still aren't times when I would trade mine in on a larger model.

I will tell you I am happy with my "little guy", he brings me tremendous amounts of pleasure. Even at my age, he stands proud several times a week. I have over the years met, talked with and had relations with many women who liked small ones. Through this wonderful internet, where I have posted pictures of him, I have had contact with women of all ages throughout the country. I started a chat room "small penis husband"s" and received responses from both husbands and wives.

I figure that some men like women with large breasts and some men like women with small breasts. Some women like men with a large penis, some women like men with a small penis. It is just a matter of finding the right match. Just think how much fun the reasearch is. Actually, my experience has been that many women are not that concerned (or at least kind enough not to say) about penis size. It is we men who get so focused on size. I admit to being bi and I have many men contact me who either have small ones or like small ones.

I was not always in this posture. Highschool was hell. I wouldn't go out for sports because of changing in the locker room. It wasn't until I was in college and desperate for sexual experiences, that I started reading every book I could find on love making techniques. I believe if I had a large one I never would have bothered. I was fortunate to meet a couple of girls who were really into sex and experimenting. They taught me a great deal about how to please a woman. I knew then as I know now, I work so hard at it as an offset to my small size.

Today I am confident I can please most women in bed. And thanks to the internet I can exchange pictures with people all over the world. I can walk around a nudist park without a bit of shame, because I know there are as many eyes enjoying "my small One" as there are people thinking how small I am.

I don't know where I am going with this, so I think I will stop. I look forward to discussing the various topics and to chatting with some of you in the days ahead. Frank

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's refreshing to see someone that's actually comfortable with this problem and positive. It's great that you overcame this issue and it seems like you lead a happy life despite this problem. I've had this problem for the past 6 years and It's been eating away at me the whole time. I really hope to get over it, but social adn societal influences keep getting in the way.

I dont feel comfortable sending nude pictures of myself to anyone. What websites did you use to meet people? Were any of the women you were with within your standards?