Mental Support Community

I cannt trust my husband,I really need help

guapa

I got married almost one year,and I was living with my husband before marriage too

But the thing That disturb me very much is that I dont trust my husband as I should

My husband working at home and he is always with his laptob,yesterday he was checking his eamil and when i reached he closed his papge

i saw it from him before but this time I asked and he told me why he did that ,and he told me it was an email from his freinds that are boy and when I asked him to show me he told me he deleted it

I dont know what to do,I really dont know why he do this

I told him many times he can go if he is busy somewhere else and he told me I would be the first if he wanted

I know he loves me but he is also travel a lot and I dont know what he does

Please help me because without trust relation is very hard

thanks

Welcome, guapa. I agree that you need trust, but I'm not sure anyone else can give it to you.

I guess there are two pieces to this: is he trustworthy, and if he is, are you capable of trusting? Because none of us have any idea about the first part (and you can only guess), maybe it's worth exploring the second part, a little. Also, you chose a very specific name, which refers to your appearance. Is that something that's worth exploring, how you feel about yourself?

Hi malign

thanks for answearing me

I choose this name just because i like this espanish world ,it looks nice to me but beside of that I feel good about myself

I think I am pretty enough to get attention of my husband and also I am so younger than him,more than 11 years

But I am not sure that He is very trusworthy

Because before I got marry to him he was contacted to one girl that he told me it was just a simple freind but I recognized that she was not a simple freind maybe that time yes but before she spent the time with him for more than 2 weeks in the same house but it doesnt related to my time

what mad me sad was he didnt tell me right about his past

He told me if I dont like it I cut with her and he promised me that(and she was from other country)

But my husband never open his computer in fornt of me as he always colse the email page when I pass

I knew that my husband had a lot of female freind before our marriage

Honestly beside of the story that I told u I didnt see nothing wrong from him after our marraige

But I dont know if he doesnt have nothing why he should close his email when i am passing around

and if i ask u if they are your male freind show me the emails ,and he deny it or he told me that he deleted it

thanks a lot

• Hi malign
    thanks for answearing me
    I choose this name just because i like this espanish world ,it looks nice to me but beside of that I feel good about myself
    I think I am pretty enough to get attention of my husband and also I am so younger than him,more than 11 years
    But I am not sure that He is very trusworthy
    Because before I got marry to him he was contacted to one girl that he told me it was just a simple freind but I recognized that she was not a simple freind maybe that time yes but before she spent the time with him for more than 2 weeks in the same house but it doesnt related to my time
    what mad me sad was he didnt tell me right about his past
    He told me if I dont like it I cut with her and he promised me that(and she was from other country)
    But my husband never open his computer in fornt of me as he always colse the email page when I pass
    I knew that my husband had a lot of female freind before our marriage
    Honestly beside of the story that I told u I didnt see nothing wrong from him after our marraige
    But I dont know if he doesnt have nothing why he should close his email when i am passing around
    and if i ask u if they are your male freind show me the emails ,and he deny it or he told me that he deleted it
    thanks a lot