Jump to content
Mental Support Community

What to do if i am on disability perm. renting a room from family and being physically, verbally and mentally abused?


Recommended Posts


I need some help if someone can give me some advice. I am perm. physically disabled drawing benefits and paying room rent to a family member. I am now experiencing increasing Verbal, Mental, and now physical abuse from said family member. I have no other family and am unable to drive and live in an area without public trans. I need to see how i might be able to move. I am unfortunately only 54 years old and do not fall into the 55 and above age to qualify to move to what is available. It must be sudsidized since my income SSA check is porverty level. Any help as to who i can get a hold of in the South GA. Area to talk to about this ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...