Mental Support Community

Having a hard time with ex of 6 years please someone talk to me!

Me and my ex had been best friends since we was in the 6th grade, but have been in a relationship for 6 years.

We have had brake ups but he always came back. We have two kids together but this time is so different then the rest.

He tells me he's letting me go because he can't make me happy all he dose is hurt me and disappoint me. But at the same time he's talking to a younger girl with no kids and looks good in a bikini.....I feel like he's lying to me so I don't know the truth.

I love this man with all my heart and would do anything for him. Oh yeah and we still live together and she texts him all night long while he's sleeping. What should I do I feel like I could die right now.

Wow this does not sound good at all. Why would a man treat the mother of his children this way? He apparently does not hold you in high regard or has little concern for your feelings. I would suggest seriously thinking about a future w/o him & document his transgressions for any future legal proceedings involving the children.

I don't know if this is what you want to hear or not but I am just giving you my take on it because I hate to see anyone be mistreated.

The situation you describe sounds very difficult. Friends? Family members? Women's shelter? Find another man? Staying there sounds horrible so no easy answers.

Becoming overly stressed wont help. Get your head clear & find someone trustworthy to confide in. Research local community resources by googling your county and human devices.

There's not really much out where I live ....kinda out in bfe.....I have gone to apartments before but while I was there my youngest son had a high level of lead in his body to where I believe he had a seizure, so I won't take them back there and there's no other place to go....plus we rent from his parents so he's not going anywhere