Mental Support Community

Rape !Trigger Warning!

Esruc

Well I believe the same thing, but I don't go around supporting rape. Hopefully he actually doesn't support rape, I think he's angry, when I'm angry I say/write crazy stuff too. Hoping its the same for him.

Ps. women don't appreciate empathy in a romantic partner, not as much as penis size anyway. Ether way you'll end up alone,

I dont support rape or have rape fantasies I just get the feel sometimes that the only way I can ever get sex is by paying or by rape as at the end of the day no girl stays around for me to show them that I could be a good lover at the end of the day I have fool around we girls the girl that I have done so even said are you in yet .im smaller than a ear cleaning cotton bud (stick) I am just just out side of having a micro penis I have even had a girl sit on me lap turning me on and her friend asked if I was hard and she said no yes yes I was I was hard as a rock but she couldn't even feel nothing while sitting on my lap .anyway no point in rape they want feel anything I wouldn't be able to get hard then I'm sure il be the talk of the prison with a high pitch voice small dick small balls I bet there love me .even if you do find a girl only paranoia will break it down scared she off with other guys .most guys want to be bigger to have sex yes that would be nice I just wanna be bigger to go to the loo my penis sucks right up inside me I have to hold and move my balls out of way pull my foreskin back to pee or just sit down otherwise il pee all over my self fuck sex I just want to be able to pee standing up without peeing on myself .