Mental Support Community

needed help !

rambo

this is not my first post in this community . I really found earlier response on this to be useful . I need help now.

i never thought i woulb be stuck like this . I am addicted to masturbation . My friends tease me for that . This is the first problem ,

I was heavily depressed with this and months of high anxiety and then i went to a psychiatrist he gave me medicines . Medicines are suppressing the side effect of anxiety .

i am afraid if my future is any bad because of my past ? i have forgiven myself for this . But what will happen in future this bothers me and moreover being stressed for a long time has really made by energy and surrounding negative i have to make it happy and positive once again ?

You just have to try to forget about it and move on.

Honestly, if I could offer you a good piece of advice - probably nobody really cares about it except yourself. So if you're worrying about something that nobody else cares about, it's probably a waste of time and you'd be better off just thinking about something completely different.

I see that you mentioned that you have a diagnosis of OCD. Are you taking medication for this to help with the anxiety/compulsions? Do you see a therapist that can help you learn various coping strategies. Have you tried things like deep breathing or listening to music? These are things you can do while you are working. I had a coworker who kept one of those massage things on her chair at work that she used when she was stressed. Any thing like that that may work for you or worth a try??