Mental Support Community

BPA

Perseverance

I'm almost convinced based off of the medical Literature I've read and based off my life experiences BPA has probably has a direct influence on the growth of my penis. Apparently dental fillings had contained a BPA. just so happens my teeth were bad when I was young. I still have the fillings in my mouth. Now imagine this shit in my mouth for years during my developmental stages. Completely disrupting my endocrine system. Elevated level of estrogen? Sweet right? Not to mention all the other products it was already in on top of what's inside my mouth. Anyone else have this going on as well? I wonder if there's a trend with kids (10-17 years old) getting BPA laden fillings and small penises.

I have heard that plastic water bottles transmit BPA and have not used them in 10 years. Some say canned food is a problem too but I still consume canned food - soup, beans, chilli.

A guy named Ari Hoffmeister or something close to that wrote a book called the 'anti estrogenic diet' if you want to check it out.

You could get your hormone levels checked. I think it is unlikely that fillings are causing your problem because 1) the levels of BPA would be low and 2) if estrogen was flooding your body you would have other symptoms like breast development, not to be gross.

i think very small penises are due to genetics AND/OR chemicals.

phalates have been implicated in some research as well as a rise in oestrogen levels in the environment.

some genes have been recognised as causing certain gender/sex faults.

it can cause lack of testosterone production in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters or the cells become immune to the androgen effect.

Its such a shame that such minor chemical changes can have such devastating effects for the unborn childs later life.

Penis size, from what I gather, is a dice roll. Unfortunately, I've seen my father's penis, and it is quite larger than mine. He even made a backhanded quip one day at dinner.

But, African Americans are known for having huge penises, right? Well, back in school, in the showers after a game, I caught a glimpse of two guys. One full black, one half black. Guess who had the bigger penis?

Someone else caught a glimpse, and the full black man ended up with the nickname 'pecker'. He might suffer from micro-penis syndrome. It's unfortunate, I wish I would've stood up for him, but my barely inch flacid penis would've suffered the same fate.

Some think that penis size/breast size is increase because humans want it to. So, at a micro-genetic level, these changes are happening because society wants it. What about the statue of David? Wasn't that the pinnacle of manhood?

Feels like we were born in the wrong century.

• 1 year later...
Guest Klingsor

Some think that penis size/breast size is increase because humans want it to. So, at a micro-genetic level, these changes are happening because society wants it.

I've thought this as well.