Mental Support Community

Worried for the next generation

For anyone that has kids you would know how many things make you worry for them. After my life that has gone down the drain in the last couple of months I happen to be worrying for my son who is smaller than me. He's 16 but nearly 17 he has finished puberty and I am worried about whether he will be able to hold down a relationship and have a nice quality of life. On the internet the hate is so bad I am worried for his rights. In the future will their be some sort of small penis law for men under 4.5 inches no reproduction, warning badge or even imprisonment. The hatred is getting nearer and nearer to this obviously it won't be in any of our lifetimes but possible my son or grandsons.

Calm down Francis!

There is no way they are going to imprison under endowed men anymore than they will prison ugly people or disabled people.

Nor will there be a warning badge! Thats ludicrous.

Im never going to have kids because I dont want any son or grand son of mine to suffer like me, its a personal choice.

Over time small penises will be even less frequent because women will reject small men and small men like me, will avoid impregnation.

But thats an individual choice thing- not driven by laws or the state.

Calm down Francis!

There is no way they are going to imprison under endowed men anymore than they will prison ugly people or disabled people.

Nor will there be a warning badge! Thats ludicrous.

Im never going to have kids because I dont want any son or grand son of mine to suffer like me, its a personal choice.

Over time small penises will be even less frequent because women will reject small men and small men like me, will avoid impregnation.

But thats an individual choice thing- not driven by laws or the state.

I vote for some calm too.

suicide...

doom...

for the third time: penis size is *not* genetic. It is primarily environmental and perhaps epi-genetic.

So don't make choices based on it being genes.

However if one of your family members does need to up the amount of cells in their penis then there are people that understand this process. There are forums full of people with some knowhow and experience, or seek a professional.

my local newspaper has an advice column and young woman wrote in & said that she is fine w her BF size but he worries it is small.

The advice lady said to dump him because if he thinks it's small it probably is and the girl is just not experienced enough to know. WTF?

Seriously?

Look when people write things that have no justification they are exposing some kind of personal agenda or unhappiness.

In this case the advice lady was ditched or cheated on by someone who she later realised was smaller than avg. when she was younger... or more simply she is not getting as much male attention as she once was or wished she was and so is giving severe advice... very possibly without even being conscious of what is really driving her to do so.

True.

my local newspaper has an advice column and young woman wrote in & said that she is fine w her BF size but he worries it is small.

The advice lady said to dump him because if he thinks it's small it probably is and the girl is just not experienced enough to know. WTF?

I have seen a few relationship advisors, of both genders, give similar advice.

We have only just been talking about women reaching a certain age and then divorcing their husbands right?

Well part of this is that some young women can get blinded by love and wanting intimacy and kind of turn a blind eye to their partners 'shortcomings' or are too inexperienced to realise but then with age and magazines and talking to friends realise where the frustration stems from.

But as time goes by their libido increases and gets frustrated at the lack of size, they resent their partner, they enjoy sex even less, they have less sex, he notices, resents her, relationship sours, sex gets even worse and so the cycle goes on.

(I will try and find the article I got this from)

Sex advisors are simply giving the best advice to they can and to break the cycle their advice is to avoid guys like us.

I mean if you were normal size and you had a daughter would you advise her to go with the average guy or the small guy? seriously?

We have so much baggage, we dont satisfy, we are fragile, jealous, we might pass the genes to our offspring…. I mean I would advise against dating us!

We have so much baggage, we dont satisfy, we are fragile, jealous, we might pass the genes to our offspring…. I mean I would advise against dating us!
yes

That also means you have that much potential. That much more than those without this to get over can ever have; as they have less challenge.

It is like you are playing at being a man on a more taxing mode.

That's what I was trying to get you to see when I said you can't have a night without a day.

They are interconnected.

Example: one of the biggest men I look up to is not a towering hulk of a man, but 5' 2". He outperforms most people I've met in terms of his character and courage. (He has fame, so you may even be aware of him). People do try and put him down via his height disadvantage. I can't imagine it getting to him though.

Do you get what I'm saying?

Guest PhuckMyLife

I used to play music. Not anymore because this small penis problem just consumes my thoughts . Like what's the use nobody here on this forum deserves this sps problems we have. I feel so ashamed like I caused this to happen I don't know why but I do. I can't help but think If nobody on this forum had sps or small penis we would be very different people. At least more happy I know I would why couldn't every man have the same size penis.