Mental Support Community

Anyone else pissed off (mostly) about flaccid size?

Guest RandomDude

Yea even though my erect size isn't great, 5 inches and I am being very generous to myelf, it is the flacid size the destroys me espescially when chilly. I am an exercise fanatic and when I sweat a lot and go to shower I am at my worst. I take my pants off and there is just this little button down there and I fucking embarrass myself. If I could be 3/4 my erect size soft I would be OK with my life, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. I will never shower at a gym or go to a nude beach. Funny if I ever did get my wish and there was a way, I would join a gym just to take a shower with the guys and no I am not gay.

• 1 month later...

Don't be too hard on VOBN1C, 51. He's come to the defense of us small guys numerous times in the past, and he doesn't disavow the importance of penis size in a male's self image/esteem/confidence. He and I disagree sometimes, but he's always diplomatic about trying to get guys to accept things and just move on, which is really the healthiest thing to do; however, it's not easy to do by any means. I tend to practice escapism and/or avoidance.

Part of our problem is we live in a very dishonest society, we all get that "Size Doesn't Matter" Sh!t all the time, and it is a lie.

Women are confused themselves about the subject, I once had a woman I was staying with in Turkey, who was adamant "Size Doesn't Matter", I don't know how she started the argument started, I think it might have been about some German Guy we had seen on the Beach, I had seen him loads of times as we me and him, both lived there, and the women i was with kept on going on about his bulge, but this woman was adamant that size didn't matter, and started this argument, the argument went on for ages, got really quite vociferous, and just as it was dying, coming to an end, it was dissipating, everything was becoming calm, she said in a startled fearful manner with a horrified look on her Face "Of course, there is such thing as too small!", I blow-up, I just exploded, I said "You have just contradicted everything you have been saying for the last 1/2 an hour, ( it was probably only 15 mins but felt like 1/2 an hour), You have just said SIZE IS ESSENTIAL! I was exasperated, pleading to God, she sort skulked off whilst i made dramatic calls out to God, "why do you make me share the Earth with such stupid people?" "Why God? Why?"

The problem is women get to see so few naked Male penises, Public Male Nudity is so rare, so rare it has deformed our Society, nearly all Societies/countries have banish Public Male Nudity, banish the viewing of our penises, women don't know anything about our penises, like they boggle and jiggle, flop around when we run, a lot of girls don't whether their boyfriend is circumcised or not, I asked a friend if her Boyfriend was circumcised once and she said she didn't know, wasn't sure and I have across it a few more time even on Youtube. it is worse for girls who have no Brothers and who then sent to an All-Girls School, (I was the same but in reverse), they never see or learn anything about boys, Penises are a mystery to girls, besides having that natural obsession with Mens' Junk the Human Peacocks Tail, that Nature has in-built in to them, they also have that curiosity about the mysterious, about these mysterious Things they had heard about need to know about but have never seen, the same as I had with Vaginas, they were a total mystery to me.

The first time when when I went to lose my virginity, I missed! I couldn’t find the hole! I had thought the “hole” was where my penis was, and when it wasn’t there I was mystified, I had no idea where it was, I had to ask the girl to put me in. The next surprise was when I had sex with my second girl, vaginas come in different sizes, vaginas come in different sizes! I had NEVER thought of it, they come in different sizes! it never occurred to me.

I was also surprised to see that vaginas lips didn’t consist of two separate petals but the outer lips folded into to become the inner lips, i never knew that.

Women get confused, they think that size doesn't matter, they are horrified by the idea, suggestion of going out with an Ugly Man just because he had a Big or Massive Penis, no way they think, and then think that they think size doesn't matter, (the biggest Lie in the English Language)..Women ain't Experts. they are a bit dim.

I, too, don't remember seeing any penis (besides my own) after age 10 or so.

So i really don't know what's normal, either.

But that's just one more reason why guys should not be ashamed of what they have.

How do you know it's "too small"? Have you seen many penises? Probably not.

Personally, i'm more worried about flaccid brains than flaccid penises.

It explains Donald Trump's campaign and Adam Sandler's box office success.

Women and society are very good liars dont trust them. Size does matter.stop beleiving the lies your parents told you as a child.welcome to the real world come into reality looks matter size matters everything matters I have officially crowned myself god's unfavorite if there is really a god I'd really like to slit his fucking throat

Women and society are very good liars dont trust them. Size does matter.stop beleiving the lies your parents told you as a child.welcome to the real world come into reality looks matter size matters everything matters I have officially crowned myself god's unfavorite if there is really a god I'd really like to slit his fucking throat

i have other things in mind for him (if he exists).

Me Too! I wan't to kill the B4r__st4rd!

so are small penis guys societies eunuchs? I feel like life cheated small penis guys. i know there are people who disabled,deformed,handicapped etc. but those people still have sex there are plenty stories online to prove it i read a story about a guy paralized from the waist down still had sex he couldnt feel anything but he still did no man should have to live a life like this

I would much rather have a "Show-wer" than a "Grower". "Growers" can be great for Party Pieces I suppose. I once saw a Gay friend of my Girl-friend dick grow from a button mushroom to humungous size and length (apparently 8 inches in length but it was big and thick as well) as he got a bit over excited in my kitchen once, I was screaming to my Girlfriend to come and see it but she arrived too late and his lost he erection by the time she arrived, but how many people are going to see that and most people would assume you have a titchy dick otherwise. Your Dick is flaccid for 99% of it's existence, that's when it is going to get seen, even by your Wife, even she is going to see it flaccid more than erect. The Human Penis is part of Human Beauty, Male Beauty, it is in top three or two elements of human Male Beauty, (height and the shoulder-to-hip Ratio being the other two), also the taller you are, the longer the girls like your penis to be, (in proportion to the rest of the Body).

r-PENIS-SIZE-large570.jpghttp://www.huffingto..._n_3041609.html

I have heard many times from women in real life say that trimming does not make a penis look bigger and in particular shaving it all off is a no no with a small penis as it makes it look like a childs.

You could perhaps look up the work of Anna David or Olivia Munn in this very issue.

When I shave everything, won't looks good, my penis looks pathetic . But if I shave in ''right places'', my penis will looks bigger. Shave in the base, where your penis ''start'', and shave a little of other hair pubic so don't make it obvious you shave only the base . My penis seems to gain 1 inch when I shave correct . I know the size won't change, but makes me more confident !