Mental Support Community

I don't know if this is right?

Karl13

When my wife and i get in an arguement in the morning it burns through me all day at work and i still feel angry when i get off of work and it really burns me up that my wife is in a better mood when i get home. I don't usually get into a better mood until i can fall asleep and forget about it but sometimes it comes back around later on. its like i have a grudge i cant get rid of. By any chance is this Bipolar?

Yesterday my wife had called me at work and asked me if the orange lighter on the car seat was mine, i said no but then she responded with "well it has to be because you were sitting there and it wasn't there last night when i had the car, unless you had someone in the car", yes i get very upset when people accuse me of things and it burned me up all day through work and even when she picked me up from work i was still pissed, and it hurt worse when she was in a good mood. Why do i hold grudges for so long? It is mentally exsausting. I loose so much slep during the week i cant wait for the weekend to come so i can try and sleep in cause i dont get very much sleep during the week.

After reading a few other threads things are seeming a little clearer. It almost seems like i might know where all my rage is coming from why i get frustrated about little things. If you ask me a question about work i can give you a calm answer but if you try to ask me face to face about my feelings i justget frustrated and try to blow you off. At times i feel like running out in the middle of the street and clinch my fists and yell as loud as i can but when im at work i punch a brick wall (no broken hand yet). I guess i get anxious too because i keep looking for answers as soon as im done writing. Like why isnt any one writhing back. Is there really anyone out there that reads these? or am i the only one. How long do i have to sit here before i get a response?! HELLO IS ANY ONE GOING TO F@#$ING ANSWER ME!!!!!! Yeah that sums it up. That felt kinda good. LOL sorry for the out burst. if you don't like GO F%#$ URSELF!! sorry, raging, but it feels so good.

Would this be why Heavy Metal music makes me feel calm, cause it rages for me or helps me to release gradually instead of hold it all in to release it all at once.

Imagine that a song just came on "LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!"

Edited by Karl13

Hey Karl13, we're here. What d'you want to talk about? Rage? I'm a reformed rager, so I might not be helpful. I don't feel angry much, but I'm still intense. I agree it takes an intense activity to match outside to inside, so you can come down. Does exercise ever help you? In my life raging never helped me because it was unending in its source... no bottom to it, no ever being "done".

hello, look to begin with yes people do read this but if they have no advise wut can they do. i mean would u rather some one write to u n just make crap up just so they can reply? or would u much rather have some one who has gone threw it or is goin threw to write a lil of there story n give u some advise?

ok have u heard of anger managment? i am that way as well but i have not been diagnosed with ne thing yet but i am now goin to c my therapist which trust me i needed. i am that type of person that can hold a grudge n i hate that, i mean i am talkin about weeks. my husband n i will get n to it n he sayz something to me that hurts me n there u have it, that is super glued to my head for d rest of d day n sometimez weeks. i am gonna b honest i still bring up crap from 3 yrz ago n yes it still hurts n it starts a fight but i cant help it i am like that. n if one thing i cant stand is for me to be all pissed n for him to be n the best of moods that pisses me off even more. i hate that i am this way but shit i can help it i mean i wish i could just 4get about it n i cant. i can not only hold a grudge i also want revenge n that is wut makez me feel like a bad person. i know that i need help i hope that i can get over this cuz i cant stand d way i am. for now i suggest that u talk to a consuler i am sorry but that is d only advise i can give u i wish i could help u out but how can i help u if i cant deal with it either.

i know that i did not give u much help but i hope u know that u r not d only one with that problem.:)good luck!

Hey Roiisgurl, you need to chill!

The poor fella was only describing his ways of dealing with situations, and how he tries to deal with them?

Take a deep breath Roiisgurl, Brreeeaaaatth!!!

Ha, Ha, Don't think that I'm being rude because I'm not! You made me laugh the pair of you. Karl with his lovingly outburst, and Roissgurl with her "We all have problems approach!"

I laugh because, I do what the pair of you have done! I let my mouth slip away and take over my brain sometimes, well a lot of times lately! It's nice to see what's going on instead of being on the receiving end!

Now I can understand where other's are coming from!

Will get back to this post when I've had time to calm down laughing!

If someone wrote crap and it worked for me then crap is what ill do. I just want to be the happy person i can be. If you could watch for my "EXTENDED OUTBURST" VERY DETAILED VERSION OF ME. i have to write it in Word. the computer kicked me out after i wrote for 2 hours and it erased all of what i wrote. You wanna talk about raged LOL i was so furious!!!!! I almost screamed in my office at work. Yes i know im bad for writting while im at work.

No Karl! You are not bad! I like you, you make me laugh, and I haven't done that for a long time! I forgot how to do it LMAO!

I think your good for this site. If you can make me laugh, then you have to be a good un, LOL.

Sorry I can't help you with your problems, but every time I see your name from now on, I know I will always have that grin on my face, LOL.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! LOL!

hello how ru ? well i am just writtin back cuz to me it sounds like u got offended cuz of wut i wrote, did u? well if u did that was not my intention i was only tryin to give u my point of view. well like i said if i did well sorry then. i just would not like to hear ne ones shit that they make up just so i could feel better id rather they talk from d heart not from their ass. well once again sorry if i did offend u. well i hope u find wut ur lookin for here good luck n take care.

like i said i didnt understand ur response but to me it sounded like if i offended u correct me if i am wrong.

sorry i cant help it but i speak my mind. n trust me i dont think that crap can keep u happy for that long(think about it) :)

No i wasnt offended i was just saying in a different way that i am willing to try anything that just so i could have the feeling of be happy again. I can tell the difference between a real mental exersize than standing on my head singing "OH SUZANA" silly, LOL

And OH HAPPY DAY the local college called and set up an apointment for MARIAGE COUNSELING starting later this month for $5 a session, beats $50 per. They said that they use students that are about to graduate and everything is recorded so their Proff. can review it and go over their session with us but we can also get a copy of the tapes if we would like. Which i think i would like because there has been so many times she says i say things that i don't remember and she never hears what i say any way(in my "EXTENDED FEELING" COMING SOON). I knew i should have had a tape recorder from the begining. LOL

Edited by Karl13

ok n u c i took it differently n that is where my problem is that i alwayz do that with my husband n other family memeberz n it starts a fight. well that is good to hear that u r gonna get counseling sometimes i feel like that is wut i should do but i dont know if its worth givein him ANOTHER try. well i hope that everything gets better

kind of in a hurry :) take care n good luck

Like they always say in school there is no stupid question. Don't be afraid to ask "What do you mean by that?" And then there will be less assumption. Never jump to conclusions. My wife does that too. And it starts arguments left and right. Sure he may get annoyed by it but did it cause a fight by you trying to understand him?

But tell me is it bad to talk to the other sex to get some advice or to vent? I was in a chat room before i found this sight and that is where i ended up talking to females about my problems and my wife said that was me mentally cheating on her. Is that cheating or not? That is our biggest problem. She always wants to say im cheating. Today someone named Christy

called the apartment and she thought i had a phone number posted on the internet so she got all mad at me. UH HELLO there is this thing called a PHONE BOOK and i am listed.

Hi Karl & Roiilgurl

I hope I haven't started any arguments here? I just mentioned how Karl made me laugh and that felt good! Nothing against you Roiisgurl, honest!

I think the problem is that we are all vulnerable on here, and thats what gets misinterpreted? None of us know when some one is having a dig at us or not? It's the way we read into some of our replies sometimes? We could get a reply that nothing is meant to offend us in that reply, but the way we see it is, in fact, offending us when it isn't? Am I making sense!

I know all to well about misinterpreted post. You could say that I'm the biggest culprit for that! If I see something that I don't think looks right or attacking, then I'm like a bull in a china shop!

Is it mentally cheating if you are talking to the opposite sex about your marital issuses, and discussing them?

My wife is mad at me because she says that i am mentally cheating on her because i was in a chat room on a game talking to another female about our problems. Who else understands females then other females. I don't want to talk to my mother because its just odd. Im not a momas boy. I don't go running to my mother for problems. I think meantally cheating is thinking about someone else while having sex, but to her that is OK.

Edited by Karl13

well to begin with that is a good question. u c i kinda have d same problem with my husband he thinks like that too. letz c where do i start...well i have a myspace which is different from this i know but he gets all mad when i tell him that i got friend request from a guy. well u c he always thinks that i am cheatin on him y i dont know he just does. well i guess u can say i am d same way i am a jelous person n i did get upset when i found out that he added some gurlz that he didnt even know. that pissed me off n of course i talked shit like always n i have to admit i felt like if he had cheated n a way. there was a time that i got advise from my gay friend n he got all pissed of i was like he is gay y r u pissed.well i guess i just confused u even more but like i said that is a good question well i guess i cant blame ur wife cuz i am d same way. hopefully all this will change with counselin. good luck:)

Well see here is the dilema behind that. When we first started getting serious she told me that i can't be a jealous person because she is a swinger and i need to be one too to stay with her. Fine. I am not a jealous person to begin with and i think i could handle that. We have an account on one of the adult swinger web sites and a while back she was on it every day scoping out people, i had no problem. Eventualy we did have a single guy over and we had a three way. But see this is the kicker. Being that she is a very jealous person if i look at females on the sites she starts throwing a fit if i dint tell her that i was looking. And she threw a fit that i tried to send a wink or little message but it was OUR page so she could go on there anytime she wanted to see what i was doing or who i was talking to. But i was looking for a single female to have a three way with and she doesn't want any part of that now. She wants to stick to couples.

Tell me is that 2 faced or what!!! So i told her that we are no longer swingers. Because she wants to make up rules along the way. And she said if that is true then we can't be married anymore but yet she hasn't left and i stand by what i said. You want to make up rules as u go along, I am going to end the game right now!!!!

How can u tell me not to be a jealous person then pull some stunt like this and expect me to be ok with it?!! You want to do what u want to do then try and keep me caged up like an animal and tell me what i can and can't do?!! You can't make up rules as you go along. If you get to have what you want then i get what i want!!! ISN'T THAT FAIR?!

Edited by Karl13