Mental Support Community

One Thing We Can Never Be...A Fuck Buddy

TimmyStan1967

You know in my life I have known a lot of people who have had "Fuck Buddy" relationships where they are in non committed, non serious relationships where the only tie in are great random sexual encounters. We, being members of the small penis club, can never be a fuck buddy. The whole point of the fuck buddy relationship is the great sex we can't deliever.

I think all that you've written is true.

I've certainly never been anyone's fuck buddy; that's for sure.

On the other hand, i'm not convinced that

(1) being a fuck buddy is typical of the average/majority/normal person

(i think it's just a minority of the population, like professional golfers); or

(2) that it's an ideal measure of anyone's value as a human being.

It's one way to excel; i'm sure that's true.

But it isn't the only way.

Maybe you excel in other ways, TS1967.

I think all that you've written is true.

I've certainly never been anyone's fuck buddy; that's for sure.

On the other hand, i'm not convinced that

(1) being a fuck buddy is typical of the average/majority/normal person

(i think it's just a minority of the population, like professional golfers); or

(2) that it's an ideal measure of anyone's value as a human being.

It's one way to excel; i'm sure that's true.

But it isn't the only way.

Maybe you excel in other ways, TS1967.

maybe take up professional knitting. it can be just as satisfying.

sorry 4this, i don't mean to disparage your post; it's just that justified body image problems and feelings of physical inadequacy don't just go away by excelling at anything, or even everything else.

I realize the limits of my argument, resolute:

logic only goes so far in curing our self-hatred

(i have self-hatred too; otherwise i wouldn't post in this website).

I do think, though, that one thing we can do, is attempt to use logical arguments as one of several tools in our efforts to comfort one another.

Empathy is certainly another tool, probably a much more important one for this particular topic.

I think maybe i resorted too much to dry quasi-syllogisms here.

Maybe i was hoping that,

for everyone who hates themselves for their self-perceived "failure to measure up,"

maybe they will react to my arguments by thinking to themselves,

"hey, this guy cares about my pain SO MUCH, he's using all the facts he can think of to make me feel better.

And isn't it great that there are FACTS he can use, not just a lot of empty cheer-up-smile-and-pretend-it's-not-so-bad."

There's this idea that penis size is somehow an OBJECTIVE measure of masculinity,

so i'm tempted to invoke whatever objective facts i can draw upon in an effort to comfort.

I can't speak for others, but it can evidently happen for average guys with sps. I jumped into such a relationship once, and it went how I wanted it to (somewhat surprisingly). That's when I realized 1.) I don't really want sex-only relationships and 2.) Maybe I can get by just fine in life with my 5" or whatever I have. Im grateful for just having a functioning one.

This i share for at least the 5" club members who think they are too small and don't even try to find some sex. What the hell, just give it a go.

Thanks for sharing, URWUI.

I think your viewpoint is the more realistic one.

I doubt that many women choose a boyfriend/husband based upon "how long."

I know i didn't know my wife's weight, bra size, or body measurements when i met her.

Because choosing a woman based on those numbers is shallow, and i'm not a shallow guy.

I expect that most women are the same; the better ones don't think about your length

(or your height, or your salary; two other numbers that shouldn't matter).

Easy for me to say, "don't be ashamed of your penis size."

It's still true, though.

You know in my life I have known a lot of people who have had "Fuck Buddy" relationships where they are in non committed, non serious relationships where the only tie in are great random sexual encounters. We, being members of the small penis club, can never be a fuck buddy. The whole point of the fuck buddy relationship is the great sex we can't deliever.

Who says?

That's what I'm here to change.

What exists today may not exist tomorrow.

If small-sized men are not considered "fuck buddy" material today by people at large, let's see what we can do to change that reality for tomorrow.

In 1889, humankind couldn't fly in the air. That was reality then.

About a decade later, humankind was flying. That became the new reality.

Once you understand your powers, you won't talk like this again.

John Lucas

Who says?

That's what I'm here to change.

What exists today may not exist tomorrow.

If small-sized men are [not] considered "fuck buddy" material today by people at large, let's see what we can do to change that reality for tomorrow.

In 1889, humankind couldn't fly in the air. That was reality then.

About a decade later, humankind was flying. That became the new reality.

Once you understand your powers, you won't talk like this again.

John Lucas

even if change is possible, real effects won't be visible for decades, or even centuries.

even if change is possible, real effects won't be visible for decades, or even centuries.

Well this is why it's all the MORE important to start the change as soon as possible.

Let's also figure out how to reduce that timetable on returns.

Let's figure out how to reduce the centuries & decades into years & months.

Listen I'm Black. I have seen this in my people's lives.

In 1963, we couldn't even go to the same goddamn bathroom as a White person.

In 2008, the President of the United States was Black.

45 years.

The year after 1963, that bathroom thing changed.

OVERNIGHT.

The world isn't as static as you may think it is.

I have a working theory about the nature of Order & Chaos that shows why it's like this.

Chaos is determined to undo ANY Order—good or bad.

Order is determined to rein in ANY Chaos—good or bad.

So if an Order of Evil exists, Chaos will insert itself & undermine it with agents of Good.

If a Chaos of Fun exists, Order will insert itself & undermine it with Killjoys. Hahahahaha! :lol:

So knowing this, I know that as formidable as any structure exists at one time, it WILL be one day broken down.

It CAN be & it WILL be.

That's why I'm not a chattel slave in 2015. Just a wage slave. Hahaha.

An Order created by White men for the benefit of White men over Black people was UNDONE with the help of White men.

Why would White men fight other White men to end legal chattel slavery of Black people in the 1860s when that Order benefitted all of them?

See that Chaos inserting itself?

If you know anything about pro wrestling, study the case of the nWo storyline.

The nWo, the New World Order, was relentless in bringing down WCW, World Championship Wrestling, from the inside out & conquering it.

Once the nWo accomplished this goal what happened?

They split on themselves becoming nWo Hollywood AKA nWo Black & White vs. nWo Wolfpäc AKA nWo Red & Black.

Once they conquered WCW, now they set about conquering each other because there was nothing left of WCW to conquer.

In the end, nWo dissolved (taking WCW with it but that's another story).

See the Chaos that inserted itself within this New World ORDER?

So I'm telling you TRULY that what exists today may not necessarily exist tomorrow.

And what changes you make today will bring about that tomorrow SOONER.

So let's get the changes started, shall we? ;)

John Lucas

i appreciate your enthusiasm. some of what you say is also valid and true (such as statistics), so you do have a point, i concede. i don't however believe in chaos or randomness of any sort, i.e i'm a determinist.

anyway, good luck. i sure wish things improve, for everyone.

Thanks Resolute.

I didn't mention that I also have a theory that Chaos & Order are the same things from a different perspective.

Maybe Chaos is just an Order in reverse.

Take numbers, right.

I see the number 0 as Order.

It has no Positive or Negative. It's the center point of the number wheel or number sphere if you prefer.

It's like an Infinite Point. You can't measure a point, right?

I see every other number as Chaos. 1, 2, 3, 4...7,983,062,514.

We may label them Positive or Negative but those terms just means a DIRECTION AWAY from the centerpoint.

They can be interchanged with Up & Down, Left & Right, Backwards & Forwards, East & West, North & South, In & Out.

There can never be the highest number, can there? There's always 1 more.

It's like an Infinite Space. And you can't measure an infinite space, can you?

Infinity & Infinity either way you look at it.

Order seems to bind everything to an Infinite Point where it can't move.

Chaos seems to spread everything to an Infinite Space where it can't be bound.

Order says 0 & Chaos says 1. Order resets it back to 0 & Chaos says 2.

Order says 0 again & Chaos says 45,963. Order puts it back to 0 & Chaos says the letter J.

Reminds me of the cartoon Dexter's Laboratory with Dexter representing Order with his constant cranking with that wrench & his sister Dee Dee representing Chaos when she wildly blurts in with a "HI DEXTER!" messing him up.

Maybe this is the same thing with the Rewind button or Fast Forward button being pressed.

Oh well, it's just a theory.

Whether you believe in Chaos or not, let's try to Dee Dee this Dexter on this complex.

Let's mess it up.

John Lucas