Mental Support Community

Australian senator's ideal man: rich and 'well-hung'

Wastedlife

http://news.yahoo.co...-064016969.html

And then shes trying to pass it off as a joke, jokes are not just jokes...like i always said. Lets bring out the nay sawyers who will call her a whore and she doesn't represent women s views and shes shallow...etc

Women want fat dick and fat wallet...and i don't blame them, you need those things to be somewhat happy in this world. This is what a confident women is like, she knows what she wants and i bet she knows what to do with a nice big dick to...dam my small penis would be a joke to her, and these are the women that turn me on...

http://news.yahoo.co...-064016969.html

And then shes trying to pass it off as a joke, jokes are not just jokes...like i always said. Lets bring out the nay sawyers who will call her a whore and she doesn't represent women s views and shes shallow...etc

Women want fat dick and fat wallet...and i don't blame them, you need those things to be somewhat happy in this world. This is what a confident women is like, she knows what she wants and i bet she knows what to do with a nice big dick to...dam my small penis would be a joke to her, and these are the women that turn me on...

hi wastedlife,i guess you can call me a nay-sayer,but the fact still remains that she isn't "all" women.

and not all women will only consider rich guys with big penises;but as you yourself admit,you are attracted to shallow women;i know you'll disagree with me,but we do decide to what/whom we're attracted (atleast to some extent).

personally,i'd never be that attracted to any woman who disliked what i have to offer,regardless of what it is i have to offer.

Agree and it's not just penis size it is part of a larger male bashing epidemic they call us dead beat dads, slackers, Joe six pack, losers, geeks, man-child, etc

i don't necessarily disagree with you that male bashing exists,but what do you mean by "they call us ..."? who's "us"? they can't call us anything we're not;well they can ,but it won't be true,and we can ignore it.

This concerns me due to the fact that penis size is/was/will be an issue for everyone that is awake and breathing.

I already know I'm small. I just do not need to be reminded every hour!

hi louisz,i'm sure you're aware that not "everyone who is awake and breathing" cares about penis size.

All thanks to the "equality" of women. Since the second wave of the feminist group (backed by mi5) women have been put on a pedestal by society. They've gone from carers in in the patriarchal household to equals. Problem is, giving women this much power is ruining our society.

Not only are they inequipped for the corporate grind, they're unable to care for the home like they did. Men are becoming "domesticated" and this shift in natural roles causes tension and resentment in the relationship.

The issue at hand is that women have been glamorised to an "unreachable" status. Because the beautiful warm creatures are independent, their price has gone up and the proverbial ball is always in their courts.

They want only the best, and now they have the leverage of their individual success to negotiate it. The problem is, that the "best" is always a matter of perspective. And women never know what they want. They want a well hung rich and handsome man, only to realise it's harder to control them.

So they waver from the beast they desire to the beasts they can control and in turn, us men are their pets in training. Women aren't actually equal. They are currently the dominant sex. Not because they're stronger, but the warm beautiful creatures are independent too.

I wonder where society goes from here?

hi small,i agree with much of what you said,but who says we must adhere to what society or career-women say/think?

why must we choose those women in particular?

why must we succumb to such women?

we can choose to be "real men",meaning masculine,dominant,undomesticated,independant etc.,and choose to be with a "real woman",meaning feminine,submissive,traditional female role etc.,and if not,we can also choose to be alone rather than whipped.

The truth is women don't want equality with men. They want the good stuff without the bad. Let's have an equal amount of women in the army, firefighters and police force. Next time someone breaks into your home send a woman down to deal with it.

How about us men demand we want tighter pussies and bigger breasts. A woman dresses like a man and it's "backwards" to object. What if we all dressed as women? Will the females in our lives be as understanding?

There's a difference between equal rights and equal roles. Children have equal rights to adults, yet they can't work, vote drive or be neglected. Women got equality during the first wave of femininsm, but now they have equal roles too. But like children, they're seeking roles they're unequipped for.

You can't win. If a man talks this way he's a misogynist right? I don't hate women. I just think they should BE women.

i agree for the most part.

Going back to the original post, it's disheartening to see that a senator can say this so publically. Isn't it bad enough that celebrities influence the less intellectual portion of society, only for our educated leaders to send impressionable young people the same message?

"Now that clever people are saying this then it MUST be true" is the narrative that people will get from this. It echoes the point we've all been making on this forum. We are simply looked down upon. I expect this to get worse as time goes on.

I used to see women as empathetic creatures that understood and respected the delicacy and depth of feelings. But then I got to know a few, and boy was I wrong. They just need attention.

anyone who looks down upon any person -for things that are not in that person's control and that aren't by choice- such a person's opinion has absolutely no value;hence should be ignored.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what? As someone who is below average I don't feel in the least intimidated by this woman, much less aroused. She is well over 40 and not terribly good looking. She will be lucky indeed to get with any man who is rich. In the real world men who are rich tend not to consider women over 35 - not unless they are themselves over 80 and looking for a nurse maid.

And as for the other attribute, well, if that's what floats her boat... (She certainly does have a big mouth... :lol: )

And when she was young and good looking you think she preferred small dicked poor guys??...this isn't about this women specifically its a general idea how most successful women think.

And when she was young and good looking you think she preferred small dicked poor guys??...this isn't about this women specifically its a general idea how most successful women think.

as long as you keep classifying women like this as "successful",you're gonna keep depressing yourself;because you give way too much value to their opinions,tastes and preferences.

i know that some/many might not share my point of view,but "success" shouldn't be the same thing in both,men and women;and i don't give a !#$#@ what some liberated feminist says.

You guys can bitch how these women are “not the ones for you” but at the end of the day you are here same as me so all your positive thinking and bullshit you are trying to convince yourself of is worthless. You need fat dick and fat wallet to have fun in this world or you are doomed to the life we all have here.

You guys can bitch how these women are “not the ones for you” but at the end of the day you are here same as me so all your positive thinking and bullshit you are trying to convince yourself of is worthless. You need fat dick and fat wallet to have fun in this world or you are doomed to the life we all have here.

i know this will again fall on deaf ears with some,but here goes:

some of the other members and i,are not here,"same as you" wastedlife;some are here for different reasons.

a few facts:

1-a big penis by itself is not enough for happiness.

2-a fat wallet by itself is not enough for happiness;nor are # 1 & 2 combined.

3-being a "hot" chick is not enough for happiness.

4-having frequent (female) orgasms is not enough for happiness.

5-being satisfied "sexually" by a big penis is not enough for happiness.

6-being with a guy who is rich and well hung is not enough for happiness;even if that is added to # 3,4 & 5.

so please try to keep things in perspective;and as skynight always says: (paraphrasing),stop believing what the media,society,etc. portrays as happiness,or what people should do to achieve happiness;break free from all that;i know it's easier said than done,but at least think about it,and try.

and know that i'm on your side.

Fulfillment. Pleasure is a short term solution but in the long run often makes you feel worse.

No such thing in this world as long term "fulfillment", humans are genetically made by nature so they cant be happy or satisfied for extended periods of time. You think a millionaire stops when he makes his first million? or Steve Jobs the Billionaire thought to him self dam i did all i wanted to do i can die now?...all this so called "fulfillment" is small moments of pleasure when your brain rewards you for trying something new or accomplishing something you find of value, but it never lasts.

I think you make a good point here about why we can't truly be fulfilled by external sources, at least not in the long term. But internal fulfillment is something very different. It's not easy to attain, but I do believe it's possible. When joy comes from within, it doesn't constantly need to refilled and reinvented because it's always right there with us.

It's both. If your attitude truly sucks you are not going to be successful at anything. On the other hand if your life truly sucks like if your chained up in a dungeon then all the positive attitude (or whatever else you wanna call it) in the world ain't gonna help at all. I guess we have to choose the right internal/external mix for ourselves.

if your life truly sucks like if your chained up in a dungeon then all the positive attitude (or whatever else you wanna call it) in the world ain't gonna help at all.

actually victim,even in the most extreme of circumstances it helps.and depending on the level of self control and will etc.,the degree to which it helps differs.some -obviously not you or i- can even reach 100% influence on even such situations;but of course those are extremely rare individuals.

Well it is easy to talk about how one would respond to an extreme situation, especially a long term one, but quite another to face it. Enough pain will break anyone. Not trying to be contrarian here, I agree that it is wise to leverage attitude for all it is worth. One's state of mind is a huge factor in how one's life unfolds.