Mental Support Community

Please help me get clonazepam

samytwo

Helo every body

I am from Saudi and can not get clonazepam from our pharmacy because they do not have them. I was in America and used it to reduce ny panic attack especially when I am teaching the first class in the first days. now I tried to get online and get my medicine but I failed because they asked me to provide them with cvv number but the problem my credit card has no such number and when I send them a letter stating s they reply that they can not do anything about it.

please if anyone can help me in this regard I will very much appreciate it.

Thanks

The only thing i can suggest you doing is to go to your doctor, and describe your symtoms. Maybe their are other anti anxiety medications your doctor can perscribe over where you are? I believe safety is vital , and would not gamble on your health. PLease be careful and see A doctor.

The only thing i can suggest you doing is to go to your doctor, and describe your symtoms. Maybe their are other anti anxiety medications your doctor can perscribe over where you are? I believe safety is vital , and would not gamble on your health. PLease be careful and see A doctor.

Dear mscat I did and he gave me inderal but it did not work as good and gave me Buspar but this I have been told that it takes a long time< My problem is only when I meet new people and have to speak in front of them, this realy get me very confused get me very frustrated.

thanks for your care

Hello Samytwo,

Welcome to our community.

Different countries have different pharmacological dispensation regulations. It may not be available in your pharmacy because there might be some restriction to it or that it goes by another name.

Anxiety is managed in different ways and some anti-anxiety medications may produce dependence. Ask your physician of non-pharmacological ways to reduce your anxiety as well as ways of managing stage fright then maybe, the combination of meds and your own effort will yield the desired outcome.

I strongly discourage you from self-medicating. This may potentially harm you. You may always seek a second opinion if you believe that your physician cannot effectively manage you but its worthwhile to give them a chance. Do not forget to inform your physician of your diagnosis from the United States as well as any prescriptions you have been given.

God bless!

- Josh

Hello Samytwo,

Welcome to our community.

Different countries have different pharmacological dispensation regulations. It may not be available in your pharmacy because there might be some restriction to it or that it goes by another name.

Anxiety is managed in different ways and some anti-anxiety medications may produce dependence. Ask your physician of non-pharmacological ways to reduce your anxiety as well as ways of managing stage fright then maybe, the combination of meds and your own effort will yield the desired outcome.

I strongly discourage you from self-medicating. This may potentially harm you. You may always seek a second opinion if you believe that your physician cannot effectively manage you but its worthwhile to give them a chance. Do not forget to inform your physician of your diagnosis from the United States as well as any prescriptions you have been given.

God bless!

- Josh

Dear Dazed

I have read so many articles about how to cop with the fear and panic that you face when confronting audience but never work. My problem with the firdt minute of speech I get very confused and stuter and feel sophesticated and feel short of breath this end to make me speak words that has no meaning in which confuse me more finally stop speaking eventhough I have a lot to say.

however, it seems that there is no way out exapt that one cops with what he has.

God bless you too.

I used Prozac when I went through my anxiety disorder. Its a antidepressant which also helps with anxiety and its the most safe on the market as far as side affects.

Hello Ob1one

Maybe its good for long term treatment, my problem is very minor one, I only get panic when I first meet people and have to speak and only the first minute of my speech after that I can control my self. I do not know maybe because I think a lot about how and what to say and also think a lot about what people will say after ward.

Thank you for your concern

• 1 month later...

Dear Sammy,

If I were you I would attempt to wean myself off of that drug as soon as possible. I was on it for a few months last year and learned that tranquillizers are not the answer to the problem. It was a horrible experience trying to get off of the drug and the sooner the better. Breathing techniques helped me quite a bit, make sure you breathe from your stomach, people with panic breathe almost entirely from the chest. Even if you only have to concentrate on it for a few minutes a day, it helps! Also regular exercise is crucial, I know it sounds cliche but believe me it works. Its rough at first but you have to get through it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ASchwartz

Hi Samytwo and Everyone who has responded to Samy,

You have gotten some great advice, Samy, and I want to agree with those who advised that you get off of that medication. It is highly addicting and there are better ways to reduce anxiety. You can look at our self help book on this site. Also read the articles written by our Dr. Elisha Goldstein who uses meditation and similar techniques to reduce anxiety. Go to his readings and, then, to his website and you will find it very helpful.

Allan

• 3 weeks later...

I was in America and used it to reduce ny panic attack especially when I am teaching the first class in the first days. now I tried to get online and get my medicine but I failed because they asked me to provide them with cvv number but the problem my credit card has no such number and when I send them a letter stating s they reply that they can not do anything about it.

Lisa11