Mental Support Community

Small dicks are just to break the girls virginity

Obsolete

According to some of the girls that attend the college I work at, that's all small dicks are good for, breaking the girl in, once she's in there's no use for a small dick.

A female colleague sat there and laughed as she rehashed the conversation which took place yesterday among herself and some female students. I laughed with her of course, hiding the slight discomfort I felt as she laughed so hard she teared up.

But that's all I felt, minor discomfort. I'm not cut up and depressed about it. Perhaps it's that I'm not really interested in the character of the girls who had these interesting things to say, or perhaps I just don't care anymore I don't know. Besides it's my birthday today and I intend on enjoying it no matter what. 

As I have said I came of age mostly in the 70's where small dick shamming wasn't really a thing.  Despite the fact I was mortified to shower in gym class with my small tool, I was sexually active with women.  I took not one, but two girls virginity's while I was in high school.  Now all I can think of is these two woman reliving this experience 30 some years later while having drinks with girlfriends:  "Oh my first sexual experience wasn't too thrilling to say the least.  The guy had the smallest dick I have ever seen.  Of course I didn't know any better then."

Happy belated birthday, TBD!! :) I hope you enjoyed your day.

I'm sorry you had to be subjected to the attitude of the young woman you were with. That kind of objectifying turns my stomach. It's good that you did not give her the power to negatively affect your day.

Did you eat cake? :-) I hope you had some fun and did something for yourself. Take care.

19 hours ago, IrmaJean said:

Happy belated birthday, TBD!! :) I hope you enjoyed your day.

I'm sorry you had to be subjected to the attitude of the young woman you were with. That kind of objectifying turns my stomach. It's good that you did not give her the power to negatively affect your day.

Did you eat cake? :-) I hope you had some fun and did something for yourself. Take care.

Thanks IrmaJean. I did have some cake and my day was OK. I didn't do anything exciting for myself, just took my car for a full service which was long overdue. The car is performing a lot better and that by itself puts a smile on my face. :-)