Mental Support Community

Having a difficult time coping

Obsolete

That sucks bro...

I said to my kinda BF recently who had said something pretty funny: "You make me laugh.." and he says "Your dick makes me laugh.." We both laughed, then i punched him in the leg then he says "I'm only joking... although it would be better if it was bigger..."

It's kinda hurtful but I just say it is what is it and I've got to like it so whatever. I think he appreciates that attitude if he doesn't appreciate the d... He doesn't know how much it stings to hear that kind of joke but I'm not gonna show it....  I soon forgot it and we carried on laughing about something else but it stay sin the back of my mind... 

1 hour ago, Lukaz said:

That sucks bro...

I said to my kinda BF recently who had said something pretty funny: "You make me laugh.." and he says "Your dick makes me laugh.." We both laughed, then i punched him in the leg then he says "I'm only joking... although it would be better if it was bigger..."

It's kinda hurtful but I just say it is what is it and I've got to like it so whatever. I think he appreciates that attitude if he doesn't appreciate the d... He doesn't know how much it stings to hear that kind of joke but I'm not gonna show it....  I soon forgot it and we carried on laughing about something else but it stay sin the back of my mind... 

Ey man. Sorry you had to deal with that from your bf. I don't know if I could take that sort of attitude though, I'd much rather we part ways if a SO ever told me that but that's just me. 

9 hours ago, Lukaz said:

That sucks bro...

Wow, your boyfriend is a total prick (I'm sure he's a nice guy most times and other obligatory etceteras, but what a complete lack of sensitivity). What kind of precedent does it set that you let him say shit like that without caving his fucking lips in? That men who are born small should just take comments like that, that they should shut up because no matter what you say he can always play the small-D trump card? No, fuck that guy. No one who actually cares about another person would ever say something like that. If he has an issue with your penis the last fucking thing he should do is "subtly" vent his resentment in that way. Christ I fucking hate people.

IrmaJean, Resolute and Victim. Hi guys. Yeah work has been really hectic. Some woman (never met her before) from Head office called in to our branch and made my manager and I feel like we haven't been doing our work at all this year so far. I have no idea what she's on about because we're making targets. Sure we don't get there all the time and sometimes we struggle to get there but we hit the targets more often than not. She called in a second time yesterday and now wants me to answer to her. But she's not my manager. I don't answer to two people. Anyway I spoke to my actual manager about it and she said she would deal with it if it ever happened again.

Besides this I've been making waaaaaaay too many mistakes at work, the July target is too high, the month is almost over and I've only made half of the required target. We have a learnership that Head Office wants all staff to do and I haven't had time to study. I just feel really overwhelmed. All that coupled with the usual inferiority complex over all aspects of my life has left me with very little energy left. I made the mistake of visiting bigpenisproblems on reddit and left feeling sick. Those guys call minor inconveniences problems? A bulge in the pants in public...I'd be really happy with that problem.

I don't know, perhaps I'm just being a complainer or overly sensitive but I honestly did not enjoy this past week.

14 hours ago, CNL said:

Wow, your boyfriend is a total prick (I'm sure he's a nice guy most times and other obligatory etceteras, but what a complete lack of sensitivity). What kind of precedent does it set that you let him say shit like that without caving his fucking lips in? That men who are born small should just take comments like that, that they should shut up because no matter what you say he can always play the small-D trump card? No, fuck that guy. No one who actually cares about another person would ever say something like that. If he has an issue with your penis the last fucking thing he should do is "subtly" vent his resentment in that way. Christ I fucking hate people.

I get ya, but there are times those comments seem insignificant because I know he enjoys it sometimes. Let's just say he might want steak but gets a maccies cheesburger, it's not what he wanted but he still liked it ygm.

3 hours ago, TinyBlackDick said:

IrmaJean, Resolute and Victim. Hi guys. Yeah work has been really hectic. Some woman (never met her before) from Head office called in to our branch and made my manager and I feel like we haven't been doing our work at all this year so far. I have no idea what she's on about because we're making targets. Sure we don't get there all the time and sometimes we struggle to get there but we hit the targets more often than not. She called in a second time yesterday and now wants me to answer to her. But she's not my manager. I don't answer to two people. Anyway I spoke to my actual manager about it and she said she would deal with it if it ever happened again.

Besides this I've been making waaaaaaay too many mistakes at work, the July target is too high, the month is almost over and I've only made half of the required target. We have a learnership that Head Office wants all staff to do and I haven't had time to study. I just feel really overwhelmed. All that coupled with the usual inferiority complex over all aspects of my life has left me with very little energy left. I made the mistake of visiting bigpenisproblems on reddit and left feeling sick. Those guys call minor inconveniences problems? A bulge in the pants in public...I'd be really happy with that problem.

I don't know, perhaps I'm just being a complainer or overly sensitive but I honestly did not enjoy this past week.

I'm sorry I hijacked your post and you're having a tough time dude. 

Sounds very stressful, TBD. :( Timelines and pressure to perform must be difficult to deal with. Not to mention being critiqued by upper management... I'm sorry you're feeling depleted. I hope you are able to take some time to enjoy yourself this weekend. Maybe get out and do something fun or do something for yourself that feels restorative?

Sending along some energy and serene healing thoughts to you.

Take care.

2 hours ago, IrmaJean said:

Sounds very stressful, TBD. :( Timelines and pressure to perform must be difficult to deal with. Not to mention being critiqued by upper management... I'm sorry you're feeling depleted. I hope you are able to take some time to enjoy yourself this weekend. Maybe get out and do something fun or do something for yourself that feels restorative?

Sending along some energy and serene healing thoughts to you.

Take care.

Thanks IrmaJean.

I I'll make the most of this weekend because it isn't going to get easier anytime soon. ? you have yourself a wonderful weekend.

TBD it sounds like you are in a  dysfunctional organization.  I was an employee of Worldcom at one time. Google it: the largest bankruptcy in American history.  The CEO was a smooth criminal.  That is not an opinion, it is a fact as he was convicted and imprisoned.  Working there was like walking into a vipers den.  Blame and bullying cascaded down upon us low level employees. We were scapegoated.  

I have other example of what I have been through but you get the point.  The only way I have been able to survive is by becoming someone else at work, adopting a new persona, like an actor or someone w multiple personality disorder.  But obviously that is not a healthy way to live on a daily basis.  

I hope things work out for you somehow.  

Yeah the company does have a lot of women in the top positions. We had sales training earlier in the year in which branch managers had to come along too. Most of the branch managers were women whilst the salespeople were mostly men. Honestly, whenever I hear that some big shot from Head office is coming to the branch to check on things, it's almost always a woman. 

Edited by TinyBlackDick
Unnecessary information

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/07/2016 at 3:08 PM, TinyBlackDick said:

Haha. Big dick problems are hilarious. What next Too Rich Problems lol. Honestly, in some ways it makes me feel better. That no matter what body we have, we'd be on a site somewhere complaining about it and letting it ruin what precious time we have to complain ;) Peace, brother ☮