Mental Support Community

Bionic Dong

YOTH

This is very interesting and sounds more "plausible" than some of the other surgery techniques that I have seen. I'm still not sure I understand how it makes you longer but I definitely see the girth aspect in this process.

The money doesn't bother me (where there's a will there's a way) but I'm not a big fan of surgery (actually have never had one) so the thought of someone turning my stuff inside out does not sound appealing. Give it a few more years to refine, additional case studies, and some more history behind those who have gotten one and I may consider it.

I had the exact same thought. It'd improve your flaccid length to its maximum size, but how can it change the length? Surely that's the point, it's goes as much as it goes. Maybe they loosen something? I dunno. But I still applaud anyone having a go at this. Keep cracking the eggs like they've done with those fucking hair transplants and we'll soon have our omelette. 

3 hours ago, YOTH said:

It'd improve your flaccid length to its maximum size, but how can it change the length?

I agree with you. I think it could definitely improve your flaccid length if you are a "grower" because it wouldn't allow you to shrink as much but I do not see how it would have any impact on erect length.

I've read HORROR stories about DR Elist and his implants. You can try (the good doctor doesn't like bad reviews) to look for them....I've been considering the Hyaluronic acid injections or fat transfers to counter my  lack of girth as neither are that invasive, however either of those two fade away after a while.

Length wise, there's no procedure or product out of the ones I've searched that truly satisfy considering  results vs risks.  In terms of other options,  I don't think jelqing is  truly capable  of  ACTUALLY make you bigger, however I still believe it could lead to have better blood flow and thus erections, though. I'm kinda scared of the pump  or extensors I and refuse even consider other methods.

Come on science! You've  been able to put a man on the moon, transplant hearts and yet you tell me you have not found a way to re-stimulate puberty again through pills or something in the hopes of "naturally" make a penis grow? Geez =(

I know, they've got medical leaps arse backwards. Start with the penile lengthening and work up to bionic arms lol. I use the bathmate and have found it to be very good for increasing blood flow and maximising the size already available. It's worth it for that alone tbh, but I'm such an inconsistent prick. I can't focus on anything for longer than a few weeks before fucking it off and starting on something else. I have the mind of a magpie flitting from one shiny object to another. I real idiot. I have some great ideas, I often wonder what would have happened had I really focused on one thing and chased it down the road. But no, I get bored and drop it like a shitty flannel. 

13 hours ago, Helpless_loner said:

don't think jelqing is  truly capable  of  ACTUALLY make you bigger, however I still believe it could lead to have better blood flow and thus erections, though. I'm kinda scared of the pump  or extensors I and refuse even consider other methods.

@helpless - I didn't think jelqing would work; probably the biggest skeptic ever. I read through the forums, PEGym and Thunders,  and a lot of people were gaining and I couldn't imagine why so many would lie just to lie. It didn't make sense so i tried it. I've been doing  it since about Jan 1 of this year.  I was at 4.25" girth and now i'm approaching 4.7" girth, so in that respect I believe it's working. I almost fit regular condoms now as before they were really loose and now just a couple of wrinkles. My bathmate came in last Monday. From what I can tell so far is that it's a great novelty and feels good but it won't work for permanent gains and it may actually hinder gains. As with all pumps it blows up your dick but in the wrong way. (fluid build up). In my journey, fluid build-up hinders my gains.  Jelqing and other manual PE exercises have a different effect when you're done. Also, from my experience, PE exercises did not give me a better erection but caused a little ED that cures after a couple days of not doing exercises.  Extenders are scientifically proven to work and almost everyone gains length but you have to wear them for like 4-6 hours a day for six months. I would say try the jelqing and other exercises. Give it a fair shot for six months...can't hurt. I'm giving it a fair shot to end of 2018.  If i can get to 5.0" girth, i'm happy. As far as time constraints, I'm a CFO of a big company, sit on two boards, have three crazy kids, wife,  school, and still find time...it's kinda of enjoyable me time.

• 3 weeks later...