Mental Support Community

What do you guys feel the actual average is?

I know some studies suggest 5-5.5 but I don't think they specify bp or nbp, and if it's bp that really doesn't seem like much because that makes it seem like every guy they tested doesn't have a fat pad at all

I've never heard of a guy mention being under 6 inches (like just a standard guy) but then again guys tend to round up measurements or just bullshit altogether but it still feels like 6 is around the average to me but idk maybe my view is skewed and I'm expecting too much, I don't have sex with guys so I have no reference point

What do you feel is a true average bone pressed?

The best scientific study sez:  5.1" hard.  See measurection.com  ,  Support group for small has best detailed studies linked.

6" is probably correct for sexually active men, men who seek a variety of partners on an on-going basis.  Thus, women and active homosexuals are used to guys 6" or better.  Larger guys are more confident, more proud of what they are hanging.  A small percent of men, the well hung, fuck most of the active women and some of the married too!  They say the internet hook-up sites have intensified this trend of a small number of men fucking all the women.  Step backwards toward the "cave" where women were hogged in harems?

11 hours ago, Sickandtired said:

I think bone pressed average is probably 6.5 at 5.7 I feel small as fuck. Just short of 6 none bone pressed is probably average I think.

No, all the scientific studies show 5-5.5" long.  However, the more active guys many girls are "use to" might be the size you mention.

Self reported (that normally end in greater numbres) BP studiy at thundersplace, a penis enlargement website, with thousands of people showed a bell shape graphic with 5.8 - 6 as average.

So I think average it won't be over 6" BP in any case.

About what people says... because old Kingsley study 6" it's the "popular average" so any guy under 6" will say is 6" in public.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2018 at 1:03 PM, RonaldU said:

Self reported (that normally end in greater numbres) BP studiy at thundersplace, a penis enlargement website, with thousands of people showed a bell shape graphic with 5.8 - 6 as average.

So I think average it won't be over 6" BP in any case.

About what people says... because old Kingsley study 6" it's the "popular average" so any guy under 6" will say is 6" in public.

Yes, when I was young I was afraid I was small erect, but very small flaccid.  I never measured and though I was about 6" because of Kinsey (not Kingsley).  Kinsey surveyed self-selected, active guys.

Studies never clarify, for the sake of all the "short guys" out there I've always believed, whether that 5.5 inches average thing is either bone pressed or not...With that in mind I believe those 5.5 inches is actually npb and the true bone pressed average is around 6.3 to 6.5.....

Girth wise I would say is around 4.5 to 4.7. You know, that might be my SPS kicking in, but that's how I feel about it.

1 hour ago, Helpless_loner said:

Studies never clarify, for the sake of all the "short guys" out there I've always believed, whether that 5.5 inches average thing is either bone pressed or not...With that in mind I believe those 5.5 inches is actually npb and the true bone pressed average is around 6.3 to 6.5.....

Girth wise I would say is around 4.5 to 4.7. You know, that might be my SPS kicking in, but that's how I feel about it.

Most guys I've read about have around a .5 inch fatpad, that seems to be like the minimum most guys have, some do have around an inch but I feel that's either just shittier fat storage in the body or they're a bit bigger so if the 5.5 is nbp then 6 bone pressed should be the average as I don't think most guys are running around with 5 inch NBP dicks

Even if 5.5NBP is the average I'd be happy just getting to that point when I lose weight and I'd still have an inch in fat pad to work on getting rid of but at least I'd be average

On 6/3/2018 at 9:57 PM, lloydbaker said:

This seems garbled.  You mean "active men" are 6" or bigger?

Half of all men are 6 inches or bigger and most sexually active men fall into that range. So all men are being compared to the average of 6" and larger rather than the national average 5.3 or whatever it is. Not to mention that the national average would be even smaller as most men smaller than 4 inches (or there abouts) would probably avoid being measured. 

No idea.

But one of the most important facts to remember is this: a large penis is NOT the great thing it's cracked up to be because many women find a large penis to be extremely painful.

An average or below average sized penis is not going to cause a woman that kind of pain. It's not going to make her bleed and rush off to the toilet midway through sex.

A large penis DOES NOT equal happiness or sexual satisfaction, and it WILL NOT get you laid.

1 hour ago, Powerhouse8000 said:

No idea.

But one of the most important facts to remember is this: a large penis is NOT the great thing it's cracked up to be because many women find a large penis to be extremely painful.

An average or below average sized penis is not going to cause a woman that kind of pain. It's not going to make her bleed and rush off to the toilet midway through sex.

A large penis DOES NOT equal happiness or sexual satisfaction, and it WILL NOT get you laid.

A large penis does however lead to increased confidence, something people with SP and SPS greatly lack, I agree a big dick won't get you laid, but it definitely helps, I figure the number of men who have been rejected for being too small GREATLY outweighs the number of men who have been rejected for being too big