Mental Support Community

Obsessive compulsive behavior??

Rolled up

Does anyone else have weird behavior concerning their penis? I like to take a morning shower and stay naked for a couple of hours doing housework? I also measure it everyday and keep a log. My wife is usually getting ready for work at this time while i'm nude not measuring. It really bothers her to see it so she doesn't really look at it just hurries up and gets ready for work. Any thoughts? I have buried penis syndrome really bad. 

• 1 month later...

I act nonchalant like I don't care about my diminutive penis.  Does my behavior work?

Probably not, with my penis often retracted inside my body after exercise, not many people would believe I not embarrassed.   Never heard the term "buried penis" before.  I will have to add that to my vocabulary!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 3:45 PM, VictoriaKrause said:

Obsessive behavior has damaged my marraige.  My husband has siblings that are much larger than himself, and though his penis is almost average, he is driven to cheat with other women to prove himself.  Does anyone experience this?  Wife, alone in the world...

I've never thought of cheating BECAUSE of my size. Maybe I prove myself in other ways, I'm not sure but it's something to think about. 

On 4/25/2019 at 4:45 AM, VictoriaKrause said:

Obsessive behavior has damaged my marraige.  My husband has siblings that are much larger than himself, and though his penis is almost average, he is driven to cheat with other women to prove himself.  Does anyone experience this?  Wife, alone in the world...

Few years ago I caught my wife cheats. But I don't care because she want 2 things that I don't have ~ luxurious lifestyle and satisfying sex. I am really small and have became asexual 10 years ago.