Mental Support Community

Thank GOD I found this page

floyd brownlee

Hello . My name is Floyd, I'm 57 years of age. I couldn't handle not eating but I could throwing up what I ate . I've been throwing up for many years now. My son was just 2 when it started and now I find it so hard to stop! It's like the old friend that comes to visit. I've been throwing up everything now from 1988 to recent. So go figure! this is 2019 .

Hello, Floyd, welcome!

It must have been difficult to live with this condition, I'm sorry you've been in such distress. :( 

May I ask you more about it? Would you say it's bulimia (or something else)? (I'm thinking of a psychological reason of your throwing up as you're on a mental support website, but it perhaps might be caused by some hidden physical condition, who knows?) If not, how is it different from bulimia? If you don't eat "too much", don't you suffer from severe malnutrition? Or do you? Have you already consulted a physician and / or a psychologist? If yes, what did they say? If not, then why?

Take care!