Mental Support Community

Struggling šŸ˜£šŸ˜žšŸ˜¢

emed27

Hello , everyone ! Itā€™s been a while since I posted here , but I guess I just felt kinda compelled to vent, donā€™t really know who or where to go to with this situation šŸ˜ž Soooo Iā€™m just having a hard time coming to terms with the size of my penis (like most in this forum lol) Iā€™m just upset that I have a 4.5 incher. Itā€™s gut wrenching. I recently lost weight , got my mind right and became very handsome (not trying to brag lol) and I feel like itā€™s pointless even being this ā€œgood lookingā€ knowing I canā€™t doĀ anything with the size of my member šŸ˜ž again Iā€™m 4.5 long and 4.5 thick (Iā€™ve been told thay Iā€™m pretty ā€œthickā€, so thatā€™s a plus , if anything). Itā€™s just so hurtful. Iā€™ve grown into my looks and have very hot ,beautiful (and even a bit famous )Ā woman Looking at my Instagram stories on social media , and itā€™s just so hurtful that I know i will never be able to muster up the courage to send them a message due to my lack of size šŸ˜£Ā 

My size prevents me from dating , going out to bars and ā€œhooking upā€... Iā€™m 27 and never had vaginal sex with a woman due to the shame of exposing myself (I have had some oral but those are with people who I know wouldnā€™t care )Ā 

Now , Iā€™m not asking for a ā€œbigā€ā€™penis , or a even a ā€œhugeā€ penis... but an AVERAGE size one would have been great. If my penis grew just an inch and half ton make it exactly 6 inches (or maybe even a little bigger on a good day) I think I would be ok. Even if it just grew ONE inch. I mean , Iā€™m sure even if I was 5.5ā€ , Iā€™m sure as a man I would still be PrettyĀ self conscious, But I think i would find solace in knowing I was ā€œstatistically averageā€ šŸ˜”šŸ˜¢ idk .... Iā€™ll be lying if I said suicidal thoughts didnā€™t cross my mind regarding this subject. I just donā€™t know who to turn to or who to talk about this. I have a new therapist who I want to bring this subject up with but Iā€™m a bit embarrassed...... idk. Just needed to vent I suppose Ā Blessings everyone !

Emend, I read your post and I know how difficult your struggle is. I read about something a few years ago, I paid for the package which was not much, maybe a $100, and tried it. Itā€™s called ā€œJelqingā€, some spell it ā€œjelkingā€, and it does work. I am not trying to sell you on this for personal gain, but I believe anyone can add length and probably girth as well. I added at least 1ā€, and I stopped doing it according to their plans technique, but I probably could have added more. Google it, and check it out. Iā€™m much older than everyone on this topic, but Iā€™m sorry that you guys are dealing with this, especially at a time when sex is so freely practiced in our society. When I was your age, the sexual revolution was still in its beginning stages, so it was not as expected of us as it is today. Good luck, Bro...

22 hours ago, emed27 said:

Hello , everyone ! Itā€™s been a while since I posted here , but I guess I just felt kinda compelled to vent, donā€™t really know who or where to go to with this situation šŸ˜ž Soooo Iā€™m just having a hard time coming to terms with the size of my penis (like most in this forum lol) Iā€™m just upset that I have a 4.5 incher. Itā€™s gut wrenching. I recently lost weight , got my mind right and became very handsome (not trying to brag lol) and I feel like itā€™s pointless even being this ā€œgood lookingā€ knowing I canā€™t doĀ anything with the size of my member šŸ˜ž again Iā€™m 4.5 long and 4.5 thick (Iā€™ve been told thay Iā€™m pretty ā€œthickā€, so thatā€™s a plus , if anything). Itā€™s just so hurtful. Iā€™ve grown into my looks and have very hot ,beautiful (and even a bit famous )Ā woman Looking at my Instagram stories on social media , and itā€™s just so hurtful that I know i will never be able to muster up the courage to send them a message due to my lack of size šŸ˜£Ā 

My size prevents me from dating , going out to bars and ā€œhooking upā€... Iā€™m 27 and never had vaginal sex with a woman due to the shame of exposing myself (I have had some oral but those are with people who I know wouldnā€™t care )Ā 

Now , Iā€™m not asking for a ā€œbigā€ā€™penis , or a even a ā€œhugeā€ penis... but an AVERAGE size one would have been great. If my penis grew just an inch and half ton make it exactly 6 inches (or maybe even a little bigger on a good day) I think I would be ok. Even if it just grew ONE inch. I mean , Iā€™m sure even if I was 5.5ā€ , Iā€™m sure as a man I would still be PrettyĀ self conscious, But I think i would find solace in knowing I was ā€œstatistically averageā€ šŸ˜”šŸ˜¢ idk .... Iā€™ll be lying if I said suicidal thoughts didnā€™t cross my mind regarding this subject. I just donā€™t know who to turn to or who to talk about this. I have a new therapist who I want to bring this subject up with but Iā€™m a bit embarrassed...... idk. Just needed to vent I suppose Ā Blessings everyone !

Well, I am barely 5 erect. 2 flaccid. My wife says its enough but brought an extended sleeve and working for now.Ā 

Hey, Emed. Sorry you're having a tough time, it's shit, there's no two ways about it. Congratulations on losing weight and looking better, that's a difficult thing to achieve, I've struggled with weight loss for years, so I take my hat off to you.Ā 

There's no easy way of saying this, but as painful as it is, you're going to have to let the woman (whoever that is) make the decision of whether your size is an issue. For some women it is, but for other women it isn't. I've been with both and it's just something we have to deal with, it's an unavoidable experience. But I can tell you for a fact that some women do see beyond size and genuinely don't care. And when you meet a woman who you love and she loves you, it's worth the pain and is one hell of a lot better than suicide.Ā 

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't genuinely considered suicide (for more reasons than just SPS) but ultimately there is always an outcome out there better than that is just waiting to be found. I'm in the middle of one of the darkest periods I've ever been in, and I still believe in hope. Don't give up, Emed. So many people have given up, be one of the success stories. If you ever need somebody to talk to, on here or over voice chat, just let me know.Ā 

I'm still in a lot of pain from Tom's death, I see that more and more every day. It's something I still carry around with me. If there are people out there who care about and love you and will miss you if you're gone, just know that a part of them dies as well when someone commits suicide. You were dealt a shitty card, I get that, arguably shittier than mine and I understand that too, but I think we should just own it. It is what it is, we can't change it, but we can change how it makes us feel. Anyway, I'm rambling, but reach out to me if you want.Ā 

Ā 

On 3/4/2020 at 12:52 AM, emed27 said:

You really should always, in my opinion, say "I've let my size prevent me from having sex."Ā  Since the average man is only just over 5", 4.5" is not drastically "too small."

I'm barely over 4" so, I know what I'm talking about.Ā  I'm not one to be able to bragĀ about having the guts to have sex in spite of being small because I too was unable to begin dating and having sex until I started drinking way too heavy!Ā  I don't recommend that.Ā  The downside of that is clear!Ā  But, it did prove that women are not single mindedly seeking size.

My analysis from my now "aged" perspective is that the smaller guys like you and I are not well suited for the competitive recreational sex of the hook-up culture.Ā  However, there is no reason we can't find the right person who will accept us as we are for a relationship.Ā Ā 

I'm no expert on how to meet women for a serious relationship as opposed to hookups in today's culture.Ā  You can join groups (philosophy, religion, art, politics, hobbies, sports, whatever) that have similar interests, I think.Ā  Maybe there are computer systems pointed toward marriage and family.Ā  Others on this list might have more information.

Ā 

There are many good women who really can enjoy sex with you even when you are small. Ā Iā€™ve had only 2 women choose notĀ to have sex with me a 2nd time or more after discovering my size. Ā The rest of my sexual partners have been a lot of fun in bed and have found ways to enjoy sex with me. Ā Of course, I love sex so Iā€™ve developed a variety of different techniques for my partners to enjoy.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:45 AM, uptight outasight said:

My analysis from my now "aged" perspective is that the smaller guys like you and I are not well suited for the competitive recreational sex of the hook-up culture.Ā  However, there is no reason we can't find the right person who will accept us as we are for a relationship.Ā Ā 

Ā 

This is the absolute truth.

I personally believe that most SPS sufferers are stubborn and dominant in their thinking (especially in youth) and we feel screwed over and it doesn't sit right. We want what were owed, all of it.Ā 

But the sooner we make what uptight said our number one mantra in life, the sooner we'll find that slice of happiness.Ā 

• 3 weeks later...